OVER/UNDER.....How many will attend your FUNERAL?

FISHHEAD

I have an agreement with a friend. Whoever dies first. The other will act as a bouncer at the others wake/funeral. Nobody will be allowed in that we do not like.

Been to enough funerals where some fake ass people show up and act like they were your bestfriend when neither of you liked eachother.

I have an agreement with a friend. Whoever dies first. The other will act as a bouncer at the others wake/funeral. Nobody will be allowed in that we do not like.

Been to enough funerals where some fake ass people show up and act like they were your bestfriend when neither of you liked eachother.

Totally agree. Everyone is always "best friends" with the person that died

Totally agree. Everyone is always "best friends" with the person that died

I can't stand that. Friend died in high school from a quad accident and all these people showed up that I know he didn't know. Crying and saying they had plans with him next week. Made me sick to my stomach .

• 1 year later...

Fish's funeral if held today:

Billsy, RMI, the Vietnamese guy, Ronald (50/50), Bobbyfk, Bobbyfk's whale, Bobbyfk's black step children, a PPH guy, a couple of beards, moderator from AgWeb. Whether Peavy shows up depends if there will be finger food up to his standards.

Not too shabby.

Best of luck today Fish and drive safely.