This is my last weekend as a bachelor. Any suggestions?

The Terminator

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need the truth, everyone says that the week before their wedding.

I love her more than anything

For whatever reason the whole thing just started tripping me out a few days ago. I’m thinking some nerves the week before are normal? Advice from those of you who have taken the PLUNGE would be much appreciated. I’m not going to be posting here after next Saturday ever again.

Finally admit that you are Hank.  And that you are the goofy MFer in those shit eating grin pics.

Then I will give you the keys to a great marriage.  Since I will eventually write a book one day on the subject. 

:cigar

We need a pic of the Raybans and shit eating grin from the altar.

I love her more than anything

For whatever reason the whole thing just started tripping me out a few days ago. I’m thinking some nerves the week before are normal? Advice from those of you who have taken the PLUNGE would be much appreciated. I’m not going to be posting here after next Saturday ever again.

Well, if you're really that much of a pussy whipped ninny, that you think you cant post because you are married, my only advice is leave now.