This is my last weekend as a bachelor. Any suggestions?

The Terminator

Cmon man, you may not be in King territory, but you dont have a pot to piss in. And i do understand because i was married, I'll give you a little tip, people tend to be on their best behavior when they're dating, right up until they get married, then the real person will show up.

So if she has any quirks that bother you, any flaws, every single thing will bother you more in the future, it will not fade.

I’m lower upper class

I don’t know why you guys try to convince yourselves I’m broke like most of you. I’m sorry (not sorry) I’m not broke like most of you.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m lower upper class

I don’t know why you guys try to convince yourselves I’m broke like most of you. I’m sorry (not sorry) I’m not broke like most of you.

But you make tiny little bets, upper class people dont do that. You can tell everyone's status by the size of their bets.

But you make tiny little bets, upper class people dont do that. You can tell everyone's status by the size of their bets.

No dude, its the opposite

Degens bet big money. For me, this is entertainment and recreation. Don’t know how many times I have to say that.

Your post reflects just how stupid/low class/uncouth most of you are. You estimate peoples wealth based on how much they wager on sports. Lol.

I mean you just cant be serious. But you are, which is sad.

Guy is a straight up fagg

No way is he getting Married

Incorrect, you jilted, bitter, cuckolded husband you

Ill be getting married in Laguna Beach next Saturday. Then ill be on my honeymoon for 12 days. And you’ll never see me at tgf again.

When I get back from my honeymoon, some of us will be interacting at sbr. But you wont know its me.

Giggidy.

He really doesn't.  Most of his posted bets are like $50-$100.  People give him shit for that but it's what most people here probably bet.  

Doing that daily can really add up if you don't do this for a living.

And lets not forget a lot of $250-$500 wagers as well

People here are just in denial about their shitty lives, so they project onto me. It’s all good.

He really doesn't.  Most of his posted bets are like $50-$100.  People give him shit for that but it's what most people here probably bet.  

I'd blow my brains out if I was only betting $50 a game.

Yea, that's prob normal, but that's because most here are borderline broke, check to check poor bastards. All of us started out small, I cant play a $1 Bj table anymore I cant bet $5 or $10 on a game, there's no excitement, it doesn't matter,

Ok Hank.  Here is a list for you since you have come clean.  Or at least halfway.  I gave you my word.

1.  Don't ever ask relationship advice on a gambling forum.  Most of these guys don't have a soul.  Or have never been with a woman.  And if they have, they are miserable with their current spouse or are divorced.  They are complete fuck ups.

2.  For a relationship to truly work, it needs to be 51-49.  Fuck 50-50.  That shit never works.  What happens if you can't come to an agreement on something?  Then what.  If she isn't the type to give in and let you make the big decisions when you can't agree?  Then bail.  You have a week to change your mind.

3.  Don't take advantage of the 51-49.  Just because you are entrusted with ownership of the relationship, don't take advantage of it.  She's your wife and your partner.  Not your property. 

4.  Fuck the Hallmark Holidays.  They are fake.  Make her feel special everyday.  You don't need that manufactured.  

5.  If you haven't figured out how to make her cum yet, figure it out soon.  Nothing better for the both of you.  

6.  Don't be afraid to say you are sorry.  Even if you aren't.  Be the bigger man when you can't find the middle ground and apologize.  

7.  Make sure to fuck the shit out of her after you make up.  

8.  Don't hide anything from her.  Including gambling.  Disclose everything. 

9.  If your girl is materialistic?  It won't work long term.  Abort mission.  

10.  You can't be materialistic either.  Everyone in this world is a hypocrite to a certain extent.  But try not to be that guy.  Be unselfish.  Give her the last bite.  The aisle or the window seat on the plane.  Whatever she wants.  Those little things add up. 

9.  If your girl is materialistic?  It won't work long term.  Abort mission.  

10.  You can't be materialistic either.  Everyone in this world is a hypocrite to a certain extent.  But try not to be that guy.  Be unselfish.  Give her the last bite.  The aisle or the window seat on the plane.  Whatever she wants.  Those little things add up.

I’m more materialistic than she is lol

No dude, its the opposite

Degens bet big money. For me, this is entertainment and recreation. Don’t know how many times I have to say that.

Your post reflects just how stupid/low class/uncouth most of you are. You estimate peoples wealth based on how much they wager on sports. Lol.

I mean you just cant be serious. But you are, which is sad.

You lost at least 5k even betting at a micro level. Guy like you making 30k a year those losses have to hurt a lot.

You lost at least 5k even betting at a micro level. Guy like you making 30k a year those losses have to hurt a lot.

You just make up stupid numbers in your head sleepy. Your act has gotten old

Ill be saying goodbye to everyone throughout next week, but ill say goodbye to you now. I put kolzig on my ignore list an hour ago, and now you’re joining him.

Goodbye, sleepy.

That's fine.  Just temper it. 

You can't be buying $200 Jordans and tell her she can't buy $20 makeup.  That's not gonna work.

I love Lacoste polo shirts, diesel jeans and nike air max 1 sneakers lol

I have lots and lots and lots of all of the above lol

But I don’t think that’s that bad. But ur right, ill keep that shit in check.