This is my last weekend as a bachelor. Any suggestions?

The Terminator

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you guys will talk about 50-50 there is always one who wears the pants.

I covered that. 

2.  For a relationship to truly work, it needs to be 51-49.  Fuck 50-50.  That shit never works.  What happens if you can't come to an agreement on something?  Then what.  If she isn't the type to give in and let you make the big decisions when you can't agree?  Then bail.  You have a week to change your mind.

Congrats Hanky. Hope the marriage is long and happy.

Best advice I can give you is to establish dominance early. As much as you guys will talk about 50-50 there is always one who wears the pants.

Agreed and thx for the advice DS.

Yea, she’s definitely fiesty, but not in a “im going to control my man and call the shots on everything” way. It’s hard to explain.

At the end of the day, I’m the one running the show and always have been. And it’ll stay that way. Deep down, that’s the way she likes it, she always whispers it into my ear when we fuck. So I think that’s a good sign.

Incorrect, you jilted, bitter, cuckolded husband you

Ill be getting married in Laguna Beach next Saturday. Then ill be on my honeymoon for 12 days. And you’ll never see me at tgf again.

When I get back from my honeymoon, some of us will be interacting at sbr. But you wont know its me.

Giggidy.

Montage in Laguna?

Ok Hank. Here is a list for you since you have come clean. Or at least halfway. I gave you my word.

1. Don't ever ask relationship advice on a gambling forum. Most of these guys don't have a soul. Or have never been with a woman. And if they have, they are miserable with their current spouse or are divorced. They are complete fuck ups.

2. For a relationship to truly work, it needs to be 51-49. Fuck 50-50. That shit never works. What happens if you can't come to an agreement on something? Then what. If she isn't the type to give in and let you make the big decisions when you can't agree? Then bail. You have a week to change your mind.

3. Don't take advantage of the 51-49. Just because you are entrusted with ownership of the relationship, don't take advantage of it. She's your wife and your partner. Not your property.

4. Fuck the Hallmark Holidays. They are fake. Make her feel special everyday. You don't need that manufactured.

5. If you haven't figured out how to make her cum yet, figure it out soon. Nothing better for the both of you.

6. Don't be afraid to say you are sorry. Even if you aren't. Be the bigger man when you can't find the middle ground and apologize.

7. Make sure to fuck the shit out of her after you make up.

8. Don't hide anything from her. Including gambling. Disclose everything.

Might add more later...

very nice work here, coach