The NFL Sucked

CarolinaKid

NFL football is the most popular sport in America, but that doesn't mean there aren't things about it that suck. Every Sunday, Americans are glued to their TVs watching football, but unless you're watching NFL RedZone, which costs a fortune, you're probably watching a commercial or footage of a bunch of guys in uniform standing around waiting. That's because in a football game, there are only 11 minutes of action. Even the biggest football fans can agree there are plenty of reasons the NFL sucks.

For starters, commissioner Roger Goodell makes more than $30 million a year in salary. That seems a tad high for someone who seems to never do anything right. The rules are probably the least clear of any of the major sports, and it's certainly the most dangerous sport in the US. And these are just a few of the NFL complaints every football fan has. 

Life clocked right here. This is how it’s done.

I would love to go football gambling with GI Joe again, it was a blast.

Funny part is I ordered nba tv so I could watch and bet on nba summer league a few years ago and when I went to reorder red zone around football time, I was told it was included w nba tv. What a nice surprise that was ! Also get nhl tv included tho I’ve never actually watched it.