• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggs 2.99

White bread 1.99

Ground beef lean 3.99

Don’t buy bananas

Apples out of season 1.99 lb

I own a bakery,don’t make bread but no way you could even make it for .59cent here

The bread is a sale price, but it's almost always on sale. Yogurt 37 cents(yoplait), jar of peanut butter about $1.50, and of course the most important...potted meat is 38 cents. :cigar

My shop use to be in Colwood ,twenty years ago,at that time the person who owned the log cabin pub actually brought it with the proceeds of a big lottery win.Unfortunately,he was a big drinker and I think he drank himself to death.

Hey do you make those brioche rolls my wife raves about? Think they are burger and frank rolls. Folks are crazy for those things.

Canada is very expensive, but it helps fund the national insurance.

I find you can just limit your contributions. I don't drive much, Mum drives a small vehicle, I don't drink or smoke, never pay fees, interest or taxes if possible. Buy my fish, seafood and meat, eggs, produce for cash from local farmers or the docks.

I don't mind being frugal for the great trade off of having two residences in Paradise