Hi, I’m OceanGolfer

OceanBoy

OCEAN GOLFER YOU DO REALIZE THIS IS A HETEROSEXUEL FORUM.NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND SPORTS YOU PLAY

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS F AG I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO TELL US HE ALSO HAS A 9 INCH PENIS

OCEAN GOLFER FORGET YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE LIKE I SAID THIS ISNT A GAY FORUM

No need for hostility, BTJ! While Ocean is not gay, he is accepting of all people!

Look forward to winning that cash with you BTJ!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Mikey Boy!

Thanks, I'll fill you in on what these guys are talking about, we had this one poster here named hank, he was a fantastic gambler and handicapper, but he ran into a tough patch(like we all do) and posted a few losses, anyway some of the clowns here mocked and ridiculed the poor guy and he's gone.

So hang tough and let the insults roll off your back(if they ever come your way).

looks like the usual, past post a win and then pick a loser

my god the overall record has to be ridiculously bad

I was not activated to post until after the Colorado win was complete, doesn’t change the fact it happened. Not my problem. Will happily post screenshots of ever wager I post.

Today is the day Ocean joined this forum, and the fire all plays made today and going forward count. Simple as that.

We’re a team here! No need for hostility!