Brock @ Chick N Beer in Okie City

KingRevolver

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you had the lamb fries or calf brains there? disgusting stuff

brock wouldn't eat there, he only eats hot dogs, chicken wings, and for some reason ruth's chris

gotta be some scam about ruth's chris since that's the only real restaurant he eats at

I went few times years ago when I went to school in Norman so don’t recall what I had but probably went safe with their excellent steak options. I’ve had brain before but not a fan (like eating a mushy meat pudding?) but would definitely try the lamb fries.

I might be heading through OKC in a month or so heading back west and have a niece who now goes to some college so maybe I’ll take her there and report back on the lamb fries.

I went few times years ago when I went to school in Norman so don’t recall what I had but probably went safe with their excellent steak options. I’ve had brain before but not a fan (like eating a mushy meat pudding?) but would definitely try the lamb fries.

I might be heading through OKC in a month or so heading back west and have a niece who now goes to some college so maybe I’ll take her there and report back on the lamb fries.

let's get a video of both of you eating the balls!