Just got back from Vegas

mikeman

Was a good time, gambling wise I did fine, lost $300-400, and I gambled all day everyday. I'm getting addicted to the ultimate X VP, it's really hard to step down to regular VP after playing that.  I made money playing BJ overall, had a couple nice wins($500 or so).

Stayed at the ultra glamorous El - Cortez, free rooms and food, getting tired of their restraurant - poor service and kinda slow. I ordered a burger for lunch and the black bitch slapped it down and never brought ketchup or mustard, had to eventually flag down the water boy.

The El knows how to treat their patrons though, the comps and points build up fast. Saw one amusing woman who was making love to her machine, she was talking to it..".cmon baby, you know I want it, I want it all, you can do it, I'm here for the money baby", she hit a bonus round and her whole body was shaking as she screamed for the money, it was a penny machine. :lol

Guy takes a pic from 50 feet away so he doesn't have to tip. What a cheapfuck.

In my opinion, I was spraying tips around town like a water hose, tipped the maid, the driver back to the airport($10), the servers all got extra because I was eating for free. I felt like a negro at a strip club.

Making it rain baby!

I don't even go there anymore.

Can do any kind of gambling there here and its 50x less expensive

The airfare was free, the rooms and food as well, I spent next to nothing.

I certainly would have spent more money if I stayed at home.

Gambling wise, I was never down until the end, i typically go big the last morning trying to make something happen.

48722329292_b30493f10f_c.jpg

The one on the left looked like a meth head, the other one was fine.

Cool Pic. Speaking of the El Cortez...

I stayed at the El Cortez, one time in 2000 (when you could still pay cash).

I visited there in 2009 and I played the Kitty Glitter machine (when you first walked in).

I was betting the $3.00 Max on the Penny Machine (30 Lines x 10).

I ended up getting a $1,900 Handpay Jackpot.

I got the bonus with 2 Re-Triggers (45 Spins).

And, on my last 7 Spins I had All of the Cats Wild and I had a $500 Spin and a $400 Spin when I got Mr. Big (aka The White Persian Cat) on 5 Lines and then the Next Spin 4 Lines (each line paid $100).

Then, with all of the other 43 spins, I ended up around $1,900.

Good Times. Da El Cortez. Da El Cortez, Yo... :cigar

Brits that go to Vegas are brash and annoying cunts. They drink a lot and start doing dumb British crap, and chanting their dumb songs.

One guy was drinking white russians, the girl would bring one and he'd immediately say to bring another, she did that and as soon as she brought it he said, I'd like 2 more. She finally told him that she had other tables to serve and she'd be back in a little bit. He was one of the smart ones.

The dumb one was some drunk brit woman who walked up and bought in for $5, she lost and pulled 5 $1 bills out and bought another red chip, she lost that and pulled out the big lumber(a $10 bill), lost that too. She was kinda cute, but drunk and obviously poor, I dont get it, it's costs a fortune for them to get here, dont they have any money?