HR Wager reduced limits to 100---Bounceback asked to return the $100 he owes

bounceback

Never deposited less than 200, ever. I thought it would be the same so I did 200 +150% 12x. Why they so scared...because I made a couple w/d over the past year? Be nice to tell me this before I deposited and took bonus

How can a book not even give you the max of what you deposited with a 6k roll??

Unreal.

so you got a 300 freeplay on a 200 deposit and are still complaining about it because your limits are only 100? weird

i dont know bounceback but i would not be happy either

just saying

i closed account last week from a book that took a $500 deposit to give me $100 1st half limits

fuck them.

im just saying

the book was not hrwager btw

i would bet if asked george would give at least 200 limits to the OP

but i dont know the OP's situation

ME LOVE GEORGE

im just replying to MM saying the OP has no right to be upset.

so you got a 300 freeplay on a 200 deposit and are still complaining about it because your limits are only 100? weird

Is it common for your limits to be 200, then deposit and get a bonus, then without being told, your limits knocked down to 100? Never took a bonus, so I'm not sure how that business works.

i dont know bounceback but i would not be happy either

just saying

i closed account last week from a book that took a $500 deposit to give me $100 1st half limits

fuck them.

im just saying

the book was not hrwager btw

i would bet if asked george would give at least 200 limits to the OP

but i dont know the OP's situation

ME LOVE GEORGE

im just replying to MM saying the OP has no right to be upset.

george has always said he gives 1/2 of someone's deposit as a limit. deposit 500 have 250 limits. deposit 200 have 100 limits.

it's so someone doesn't shove all in and then get another 150% bonus...

op has no right to be upset because

1) this rule has been in place

2) other bonus books have similar policies

3) if he really wants to bet 200 on the lakers, he can just bet 100 first half and 100 game. or 100 spread and 100 moneyline.

no mikey

i have read numerous times max bet is the deposit for books like hr/vice/ab

so deposit 250 get 250 limits

im not even gonna continue to argue this shit

i dont know why i even respond the 1st time to be honest

my apologies, i thought it was 1/2 since that's what i was at

i don't know why you responded either, except to defend a whining scumbag thief

many of us have had limits cut and got booted without notice, we don't start threads about it calling out sponsors. because we are men not weasels

my apologies, i thought it was 1/2 since that's what i was at

i don't know why you responded either, except to defend a whining scumbag thief

many of us have had limits cut and got booted without notice, we don't start threads about it calling out sponsors. because we are men not weasels

LOL milwaukee, you are quick to call out a thief now LOL but couldnt say a word about RobbieZack at americasbookie

LOL milwaukee, you are quick to call out a thief now LOL but couldnt say a word about RobbieZack at americasbookie

bounceback stole from contest funds/sponsors... who did robbiezack steal from? one of your friends? how does that hurt or affect me at all and why should i care?

there are people walking the beaches in costa rica that have stolen money from me, and i don't even care about THAT any more so i sure as heck am not gonna care about something from a long time ago to someone i never met...

For a little perspective milwaukee this is what you wrote about about RobbieTomDickHarryZack and apex a few years ago "can't imagine why people would pick 1vice. apex group has stiffed tons of people, betonline has never stiffed anyone" isnt 1vice an advertiser here also LOL. so you say RobbieZack stiffed tons of people but asking me now who did robbiezack steal from? LOL. you're trying to compare a forum poster 100.00 stiff to RobbieZack who stole 60,000.00 really? you need to stop before you lose what little credibility you have left LOL

For a little perspective milwaukee this is what you wrote about about RobbieTomDickHarryZack and apex a few years ago "can't imagine why people would pick 1vice. apex group has stiffed tons of people' date=' betonline has never stiffed anyone" isnt 1vice an advertiser here also LOL. so you say RobbieZack stiffed tons of people but asking me now who did robbiezack steal from? LOL. you're trying to compare a forum poster 100.00 stiff to RobbieZack who stole 60,000.00 really? you need to stop before you lose what little credibility you have left LOL[/quote']

yeah ok i care about credibility on a gambling forum. if you are so credible why do you change handles? and post on a forum where you hate the sponsors

if that's the worst thing i ever posted and you had to go back years to find it...

bounceback stole from contest funds/sponsors... who did robbiezack steal from? one of your friends? how does that hurt or affect me at all and why should i care?

there are people walking the beaches in costa rica that have stolen money from me, and i don't even care about THAT any more so i sure as heck am not gonna care about something from a long time ago to someone i never met...

You dont care that a repeated thief in this industry is holding funds of yours right now ? I guess you believe Robbie has seen the light. Will never do it again. Until he has to.

You dont care that a repeated thief in this industry is holding funds of yours right now ? I guess you believe Robbie has seen the light. Will never do it again. Until he has to.

it appears as though you and "advantage gambler" care a lot more about where my funds are than i do... so i thank you for your concern, i'm sure it would break your hearts if i ever got stiffed

milwaukee, I dont care if you send money to RobbieZack, you knew all along he is a thief contrary to what you said in that other thread. you lied in that thread. but the next time you post about how great he is trying to steer other posters there you should say he is a well known thief and stiff bookie. LOL I dont has a problem with advertisers here, just one. I didnt start a thread about americasbookie, I came in when boat was trying to cover up for RobbieZack about those domains ripoff. you were the one saying to stay away from 1vice, not me.

it appears as though you and "advantage gambler" care a lot more about where my funds are than i do... so i thank you for your concern, i'm sure it would break your hearts if i ever got stiffed

agreed, most books are scum anyway, but people should have a right know what they are getting into

I would appreciate if you contact me before you come to a forum to cry like you do every time you are owed a contest fp even though we tell you 10 times that free plays go through boat.

First of all your limits had been lowered to $100 because you had won a contest freeplay while having a 0 balance so we adjusted the wagering limits accordingly.

Had you pm'ed or emailed me I would have been happy to give you $200 limits but if you don't want to play here I will return the deposit minus the fees IF you haven't placed any bets yet.

Thanks

milwaukee' date=' I dont care if you send money to RobbieZack, you knew all along he is a thief contrary to what you said in that other thread. you lied in that thread. but the next time you post about how great he is trying to steer other posters there you should say he is a well known thief and stiff bookie. LOL I dont has a problem with advertisers here, just one. I didnt start a thread about americasbookie, I came in when boat was trying to cover up for RobbieZack about those domains ripoff. you were the one saying to stay away from 1vice, not me.[/quote']

so now i'm a liar that leads people to slaughter, nice spin on things. and for what purpose? when did i find out that robbie is zack and that americasbookie is the reincarnation of apex?

I would appreciate if you contact me before you come to a forum to cry like you do every time you are owed a contest fp even though we tell you 10 times that free plays go through boat.

First of all your limits had been lowered to $100 because you had won a contest freeplay while having a 0 balance so we adjusted the wagering limits accordingly.

Had you pm'ed or emailed me I would have been happy to give you $200 limits but if you don't want to play here I will return the deposit minus the fees IF you haven't placed any bets yet.

Thanks

why would you lower limits on idiots accounts? don't you want them to be able to bet more?