Little help KR

housepicks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over at Peeps Reagan can set it to where you don’t see a poster at all as long as you are logged in. I still see a fuckfaces avatar in threads and a message he is on ignore.

I want to experience the forum as if he died.

Thanks

I sympathize with you, but you are setting yourself up for a “sounds important” comment.

Although if you can’t see it I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Sounds important

-Sinker

Not really.

Sounds weak. Got a problem with someone, man up and deal with it. Want someone gone, make him gone.

Go bleating all over the place crying for help from moderators for some shit you can't handle yourself......

Deal with your insecurities and lack of strength as a man or shut the fukk up and move on.

It's a chitty room not triage at the fukkin emerge.

Grow the fukk up kids

Not really.

Sounds weak. Got a problem with someone, man up and deal with it. Want someone gone, make him gone.

Go bleating all over the place crying for help from moderators for some shit you can't handle yourself......

Deal with your insecurities and lack of strength as a man or shut the fukk up and move on.

It's a chitty room not triage at the fukkin emerge.

Grow the fukk up kids

Fruit Loop telling someone to grow up. 

LOL. 

Fruit Loop telling someone to grow up.

LOL.

I'm thinking I interacted with about 120 people today, busy day.

One lady called me cutie, another called me good lookin, a fella called me big man another called me big fella, mechanic called me Willy, lotta folk called me Billy, some dock and iron workers called me by an old street name and an old gal called me Sonny.

No one used the nickname Fruit Loop, dipshit, or anything remotely derogatory.

So when you use it what do you think you accomplish and why do you think you accomplish anything?

Seems less than sincere whe I read it although if it makes you feel ballsy by all means, carry on.

I'll take the under for the max.

Easy money.

Tell me why this makes any difference in my day.

You are a physically weak, emotionally unstable, small stature kid from....shit I don't really know come to think of it.

Why in god's name do you remotely care how many folk I saw today and for the love of Christ what have you ever done that I would give a fukk what your take on it is.

It would be a cold day in hell before I gave a fukk what you did today but that's just me.

It would be a cold day in hell before I gave a fukk what you did today but that's just me.

But somehow you think we do. LOL.

The first time I tell the forum what my plans are for the day (something that you do virtually every single day but lie about it on top of it) is the day I put a bullet in my head for being a pathetic, desperate, friendless sack of shit.

Nonstop Dear Diary out of your stupid ass. On a fucking gambling forum. LMAO.

I saw fuckfaces quote via Mac.

Fuckface said he had a bunch of posters on ignore and then must have changed his mind.

Fuckface about 2 weeks ago said he was gonna stop negatively engaging posters and that was short lived.

Fuckface changes his mind a lot. Mental weakness.

You see every one of my posts Crybaby Huey, you can't help yourself.

Go post at Peeps if you can't handle it here.

Lotta weaklings here, feel badly for them really.

Bill lost in chitty the first time he ever challenged someone to a fight because they hurt his feelings.  He's just too stupid to realize it.  

You live in Canada dummy.  Nobody cares about you or your stupid say it to my face challenges. 

Shocky, you waste all day every day sparring with people that don't give a shit about you, your make believe stories, or what you are going to eat for breakfast tomorrow. 

If you were normal, you would just kick back and enjoy the forum experience like the rest of us.  Rather than mucking up every thread with your stupid bullshit.  

Bill lost in chitty the first time he ever challenged someone to a fight because they hurt his feelings. He's just too stupid to realize it.

You live in Canada dummy. Nobody cares about you or your stupid say it to my face challenges.

Nobody cares Shocky. You waste all day every day sparring with people that don't give a shit about you, your make believe stories, or what you are going to eat for breakfast tomorrow.

If you were normal, you would just kick back and enjoy the forum experience like the rest of us. Rather than mucking up every thread with your stupid bullshit.

Guy says nobody cares.

Writes entire novel to tell me how much nobody cares.

Thanks for not caring fella my eyes were getting tired.

Chitty.

I saw fuckfaces quote via Mac.

Fuckface said he had a bunch of posters on ignore and then must have changed his mind.

Fuckface about 2 weeks ago said he was gonna stop negatively engaging posters and that was short lived.

Fuckface changes his mind a lot. Mental weakness.

Ha, sorry lol

Knew you'd see n hAve something funny to say.