Have You Ever Seen A Friend or Acquaintance in the News For Some Really Bad Shit?

Dark Raver Camper

yes a friend yrs ago i use to go out with dancing ect. went missing.i give you a little background she got a dui and lost her driving lic.one weekend she went out to dinner, when she left she call a cab, the driver took her out to the woods and rape her and then kill her and even ran over the body with his cab.he was caught and hang hiself here in the guilford co jail before he went to trial...........i was at home and had the local 5 pm news on  a monday and seen her body being taken out of the woods. this was back around 1992 here

I posted about it before a few years ago. Old friend from undergrad. From a wealthy family (dad was a doctor, mom was a lawyer, like the fucking Huxtables). I knew he wasn't rehabilitated after the first domestic violence incident. He was showing signs (to me at least) of mental instability.

He tried to be my facebook friend. Nah. My instincts were correct.

https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/2019/09/former-judge-lance-mason-spoke-the-classic-language-of-domestic-abusers-in-his-plea-for-leniency-in-his-wifes-brutal-slaying.html

https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/2019/09/disgraced-former-judge-lance-mason-deserves-no-chance-at-parole-for-ex-wifes-brutal-murder-prosecutors-say.html

how do you Rob an amusement park?

How did he then get caught?

apparently they got the whole weekend's take.  They robbed them at gunpoint.  The guy I knew bought a bar with his cut.  I think they got busted because someone talked like 5-6 years later.  This happened in the mid 80s or close