Gaining Weight and Cant Stand it

Moldoveanu

first losing in gambling is one thing as we all do but trying to make up for it is where it kills me i have to work 6-7 days and long hours like on saturday i worked from 8 AM till 1 AM in the morning but i did have Sunday off got to work to pay off my losing $

long hours making me tired barely not want to do anything just go home right in bed sleep and go back right to work in the morning even though i have some time in the morning i just go home and take a nap to be more relaxed for my afternoon evening work then by the time i am done i am exhausted again and i dont feel like doing anything even when i have some available time for the gym and its right there all i got to do is take 2 steps and i am in the gym

i was recently at 230 now i am up to 255 and still gaining and gaining fast i got to find some kind of motivation to beat my demons inside me that keeps me out of the gym i started to eat junk food also thats killing me got to do throw that away too.

i can barely run a block and running out of breath that has never been the issue with me untill now :( very unsatisfied with myself

hoping to change myself soon and i mean right now before its to late i am still young and got a long way to go on this job

2 teaspoons Metamucil

1 tablespoon ground flaxseed

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake vigorously and drink rapidly. One when you wake, one after dinner. Healthy snack/meal every two hours in between. No eating after the final shake.

You'll lose weight and your appetite will be reduced. Plus you'll barely have to wipe after a bowel movement.

Cheap and easy to follow.

Good luck. It worked for me. Lost 30 lbs in a year and lowered my cholesterol to healthy levels, without giving up alcohol. And I deviate slightly on weekends.

cutting out the junk food and exercising a couple times a week should help

point is you already see things are going the wrong way so do something about it now before it gets even more out of hand

you might have to start preparing healthier meals or snacks to take with you to work and to eat after work when you are too tired to be bothered with cooking a meal

why do many people eat junk food?  for one it's much easier to go that route than to go to the store, buy ingredients and then prepare them

make the necessary adjustments in your lifestyle before you tip the scales over 300 pounds good luck

cutting out the junk food and exercising a couple times a week should help

point is you already see things are going the wrong way so do something about it now before it gets even more out of hand

you might have to start preparing healthier meals or snacks to take with you to work and to eat after work when you are too tired to be bothered with cooking a meal

why do many people eat junk food? for one it's much easier to go that route than to go to the store, buy ingredients and then prepare them

make the necessary adjustments in your lifestyle before you tip the scales over 300 pounds good luck

Junk food also tastes good.

Fella don't be hard on yourself, waste of energy. We are what we are errybuddy has ups and downs.

There's an underlying issue behind the weight gain

You don't need no keto, or any food plan right know.

You gotta set yourself right, get to be at peace with yourself, smooth some shit down and then think about your physical.

Peace then Psyche then Physical then Parity.

4P plan.

Do you get any breaks driving a bus? If so, take a walk during your breaks. Walk during lunch break. Burns off lots of stress.

I used to work tons of hours and took walks around the building on my breaks. I would have gone crazy without them. All I ever ate for lunch was a sandwich and I was starving most of the time.

The biggest thing you need to do is stop gambling. Ain't nothing going right in your life until you get control of that demon and just start trying to win betting $50.