The best quarterback prospect I've seen in 30 years

GreenDoberman

is Jake Fromm from Georgia.

I watched the UGA-ND tape yesterday.  This kid doesn't throw a bad ball.  He already has the reads of a season vet.

If I were an NFL team I would be falling all over myself to get this kid.

Handles himself well off the field too.

Tua and Lawrence are nice, but I would put all my chips on Fromm to be a great.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Jake Fromm from Georgia.

I watched the UGA-ND tape yesterday.  This kid doesn't throw a bad ball.  He already has the reads of a season vet.

If I were an NFL team I would be falling all over myself to get this kid.

Handles himself well off the field too.

Tua and Lawrence are nice, but I would put all my chips on Fromm to be a great.

I like Jake Fromm State Farm

• 2 weeks later...

Finished watching tape of yesterday's game.  Fromm was nearly flawless again.  Guy is a leader and a winner and has every attribute you would want in a franchise quarterback.

He's going to end up better than Tom Brady and Joe Montana combined in my opinion.

Would be the call of all calls if you nail this.  

Not gonna laugh at it.  As he has talent for sure.  You never really know with a QB until he sees the field in a regular season NFL game. 

Every QB drafted can throw the football and has talent. The position is all about how fast you can process information at the next level.  Won't know until then. 

Not gonna laugh at it. As he has talent for sure. You never really know with a QB until he sees the field in a regular season NFL game.

Every QB drafted can throw the football and has talent. The position is all about how fast you can process information at the next level. Won't know until then.

Did we learn anything from this post? Calling a college stud to be better than Brady and Montana is like saying I’m 15 deep and feeling cocky.

Not gonna laugh at it.  As he has talent for sure.  You never really know with a QB until he sees the field in a regular season NFL game. 

Every QB drafted can throw the football and has talent. The position is all about how fast you can process information at the next level.  Won't know until then. 

Watch the way he runs through his progressions right now.  He's more advanced than probably all but 2 NFL QB's already.  Put on your coach hat and watch some tape!

Watch the way he runs through his progressions right now.  He's more advanced than probably all but 2 NFL QB's already.  Put on your coach hat and watch some tape!

Progression talent is definitely key.  But the speed of defenses at the next level is just something he will never experience until he does.  

College QB's are working out right away now in the NFL better than they ever have.  Offensive concepts have been dumbed down a bit for them.  For good reason.  Make it simple for them at first.  Then add as they gain experience.  

QB's now have a TON of experience coming into the league with reading defenses.  Most of these kids have been groomed with camps, off-season work, and a shit ton of starts from Pop Warner, through HS, then college.  That certainly helps their readiness when they finally start an NFL game.  Reps is what its all about at the position.  

Progression talent is definitely key. But the speed of defenses at the next level is just something he will never experience until he does.

College QB's are working out right away now in the NFL better than they ever have. Offensive concepts have been dumbed down a bit for them. For good reason. Make it simple for them at first. Then add as they gain experience.

QB's now have a TON of experience coming into the league with reading defenses. Most of these kids have been groomed with camps, off-season work, and a shit ton of starts from Pop Warner, through HS, then college. That certainly helps their readiness when they finally start an NFL game. Reps is what its all about at the position.

OK expert.

What’s your top 3 QBs?