Anyone refinancing at 3.75

housepicks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most folk call me Sinker.

I'll call you Klown.  If you are going to make up a bunch of shit to impress people, at least be smart enough to have the pieces to the puzzle fit together.  Nobody with 1 brain cell would believe you didn't have a job until your early 40's, then got a government high paying job without a resume, then retired within 15 years with a pension of 80k per year before you hit 60, and got locked up somewhere in there.  Nobody would believe it because it's not possible.  

I'll call you Klown.  If you are going to make up a bunch of shit to impress people, at least be smart enough to have the pieces to the puzzle fit together.  Nobody with 1 brain cell would believe you didn't have a job until your early 40's, then got a government high paying job without a resume, then retired within 15 years with a pension of 80k per year before you hit 60, and got locked up somewhere in there.  Nobody would believe it because it's not possible.  

Leave him alone, if he leaves, who would we laugh at?

I'll call you Klown. If you are going to make up a bunch of shit to impress people, at least be smart enough to have the pieces to the puzzle fit together. Nobody with 1 brain cell would believe you didn't have a job until your early 40's, then got a government high paying job without a resume, then retired within 15 years with a pension of 80k per year before you hit 60, and got locked up somewhere in there. Nobody would believe it because it's not possible.

You probably feel much better you got that off your feeble mind.

Me, I can't say I gia fukk.

Before you posted I was gonna go get some Thai and check out the ballgame.

Now that you have completely ruined not much in my world

I'm gonna go grab some Thai and check out the ballgame.

Feel free to rant and rave about Sinker at your discretion and I'll be back in an hour or two to read, chukkle and carry on with my evening.

Good work fella yer a real punisher.

Loooollllzuuuulllziebangz.

Fukkin Chitty. Never disappoints.

• 3 months later...

You probably feel much better you got that off your feeble mind.

Me, I can't say I gia fukk.

Before you posted I was gonna go get some Thai and check out the ballgame.

Now that you have completely ruined not much in my world

I'm gonna go grab some Thai and check out the ballgame.

Feel free to rant and rave about Sinker at your discretion and I'll be back in an hour or two to read, chukkle and carry on with my evening.

Good work fella yer a real punisher.

Loooollllzuuuulllziebangz.

Fukkin Chitty. Never disappoints.

LOL