Will Amber Guyger get off

CarolinaKid

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys hear the 911 call? I think she said “ I thought I was in my apartment” 30 times. Sounded like she was more concerned about losing her job, than the guy losing his life.

Yup. She was also texting her sex buddy from work instead of bothering to save him. She is a pos and glad she’s going to jail. I’m sure as a cop she’ll have a great time in jail.

Yup. She was also texting her sex buddy from work instead of bothering to save him. She is a pos and glad she’s going to jail. I’m sure as a cop she’ll have a great time in jail.

Wha??? I didn’t hear that...unreal. But her behavior on that call was just weird. I know she was probably in shock, but she was definitely more concerned with her own welfare than his.

I could've seen Manslaughter, but when you walk into someone's apt and shoot them, you have to pay the consequences. 

If it were a 'regular woman' who was carrying because she was scared of being attacked and always carries, then I get it....a lil bit. 

But this lady was trained and should not have been so aggressive with her weapon. 

It's unfortunate all around, but she still gets to breathe. The victim does not. 

What up guys, finally was able to get back in here.i was surprise to get home tuesday and seen what she got here.Mike my vision was so screwed up on tuesday i did not get on, wow what a change with both complete.but it will take a little time to really get back to perfect.but at least it over with now.even looking at the screen today hurts my eye

What up guys, finally was able to get back in here.i was surprise to get home tuesday and seen what she got here.Mike my vision was so screwed up on tuesday i did not get on, wow what a change with both complete.but it will take a little time to really get back to perfect.but at least it over with now.even looking at the screen today hurts my eye

So what's your comment on her conviction?