Deemer - What have you done with your EOG winnings?

timetopay

Now Time to Pay can't read either. Who said I was worried?

Timely you were in the contest you said you obviously knew a contest was going on dumbfuk.

Don't try to outsmart someone with double your IQ level

What?

Seriously, can you not read?

I was saying you should have posted that you weren't paid immediately, and yet you're upset that it is now being posted 2 weeks later. We have a right to know if a forum, in which several of us enter post-up contests at, is not paying out a contest that we all entered. I'm not quite sure why this is difficult for you to understand.

You keeping it quiet makes no sense and is selfish. If they started collecting for March Madness on Sunday, and you hadn't been paid yet, would you have continued to keep your mouth shut?

Also, clearly you were worried about it or you wouldn't have contacted Yanks about it; as well as called Kelly 3 times in 2 weeks. :money

When I am paid I will thank John Kelly + BetUNO. I wonder if TGF brass is jealous of the NBA post-up idea of EOG.

I haven't seen ONE post-up contest ran at TGF. Just the one hijacked from EoG.

Kinger/Boat, spend some time to fukking come up with good ideas or just ask Deemer for help.

It is funny the only threads that get posts/view/replies are the ones pertaining to myself. Odd..... And JJgold is supposed to be a draw???

Guest boatboatboat
When I am paid I will thank John Kelly + BetUNO. I wonder if TGF brass is jealous of the NBA post-up idea of EOG.

I haven't seen ONE post-up contest ran at TGF. Just the one hijacked from EoG.

Kinger/Boat, spend some time to fukking come up with good ideas or just ask Deemer for help.

It is funny the only threads that get posts/view/replies are the ones pertaining to myself. Odd..... And JJgold is supposed to be a draw???

our post up contest run thru books

giving a away a trip to costa rica right now.

if winner wants cash they will be paid within 3 days just like vegas winner was 4 weeks ago.

Its how we roll

congrats on your win at EOG in Feb.

Hope ya get paid.

May start strong-arming "ownership" to push for a paid gig because this is sad how every forum member here hangs on my nutsack + every word.

(Cue the milwaukee mike joke)

You know who else has gotten "views". Brocks bankruptcy and Po scamming.

Feel proud young man to be in such a prestigious group

The funds will be paid. As I'm sure you guys are aware, moving money around in this day and age is a big hassle. I have spoken to Deemer personally when he called crying about this. And I assured him the funds will be in his hands by yesterday at 2:00 pm minus any fees associated with the transaction.

Deemer will make a fine lawyer one day....he knows how to play the game.