Deemer - What have you done with your EOG winnings?

timetopay

The funds will be paid. As I'm sure you guys are aware, moving money around in this day and age is a big hassle. I have spoken to Deemer personally when he called crying about this. And I assured him the funds will be in his hands by yesterday at 2:00 pm minus any fees associated with the transaction.

Hey Jose.....fast pay makes fast friends....the contest money should have been ready to go out the day after the contest was over.....Deemer has a right to cry.....EOG Laura and the brass are the lazy ones in this situation.....

And Deemer....wondering would you would have said if someone rather than yourself was in this situation.....

Jose....moving 5 Grand around is not a hassle for most top tier books.....

Pay the man his money....

The funds will be paid. As I'm sure you guys are aware, moving money around in this day and age is a big hassle. I have spoken to Deemer personally when he called crying about this. And I assured him the funds will be in his hands by yesterday at 2:00 pm minus any fees associated with the transaction.

Was is it hard receiving the funds?What do you consider crying,a guy asking for what is his?Just close that shithole up unless you're depending on idiots to ever post up anything after this fiasco.JK and this costa rican crumb deserve each other.

It's apparent eog spent the post up money players gave them to hold. A paypal account was set up for the contest. If the money was still in the account, it'd be no problem paying players immediately. But since the money was likely spent they are scrambling to come up with funds. It's taken them over 2 weeks? That will be the last time I play in a contest sponsored by them. No scruples.

Guest boatboatboat

IMO the money is there.

The money wasn't taken from Peter to pay Paul.

The EOG staff/ownership simply have an intense streak of procrastination, laziness and a no eye for detail or ability to look ahead. That's a horrible combination when trying to run a business.

From EOG owner ship, to EOG administration to Kelly.

They do so many things right and lose ALL that goodwill they should have generated by fucking something up as simple as this.

At this time it's out of Kelly's hands as EOG has control of the Pay Pal account to send the $ to winners........... BUT Kelly should have double and triple checked with them prior and had everything ON DECK AND READY TO GO. But no one there from the top down operates that way.

They do the least they can do at the latest time they can do it.

EOG the brand,...... has so MUCH potential. But until they put someone in charge who has 100% control and has a fucking clue of not only what they are doing but has a strong work ethic an ability to market the product, as well as an eye for detail they will continue to flounder .

Continue to do what you have done and you will continue to get what you have gotten in the past

EOG and john kelly are in the process of trying to find a bailout for the second & third place winners. the best deemer can hope for is 5x rollover on his win. probably at betuno' date=' brush up on your Spanish.[/quote']

This statement is only partially true. I do not wish to go into details anymore than I have so already.

Jose is a tremendous addition to the TGF family.

You can thank fish head for steering me towards this thread. During one of our weekly phone calls he told me about the thread and I figured I should clear up the misinformation.

Fish thanks again for that +EV tip. Hopefully you deposit $1,500.00 this week so we can eat this whole mess up.

You can thank fish head for steering me towards this thread. During one of our weekly phone calls he told me about the thread and I figured I should clear up the misinformation.

Fish thanks again for that +EV tip. Hopefully you deposit $1,500.00 this week so we can eat this whole mess up.

It's 4:53am, working on model railroad and looking at dogs at the pound.

our post up contest run thru books

giving a away a trip to costa rica right now.

if winner wants cash they will be paid within 3 days just like vegas winner was 4 weeks ago.

Its how we roll

congrats on your win at EOG in Feb.

Hope ya get paid.

You can atleast say my name.. the shit I gotta do around here for ppl to notice me...