Massive RUBBER BAND PLAY this weekend 10/12/19

Brock Landers

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game was totally meaningless

if wisconsin wins out they still make the playoff... and if they lose 1 from here on out they were gonna miss it anyway

I disagree, they are all but done. This loss guarantees they will be behind any one loss SEC team and a slew of others. Not even sure if they would get in over a 1 loss Oregon team.

I disagree, they are all but done. This loss guarantees they will be behind any one loss SEC team and a slew of others. Not even sure if they would get in over a 1 loss Oregon team.

well they aren't gonna win out, but if they did it would include a road win at ohio state, iowa, at minnesota (currently undefeated) and another big one in the big 10 championship 

well they aren't gonna win out, but if they did it would include a road win at ohio state, iowa, at minnesota (currently undefeated) and another big one in the big 10 championship 

Let's say UGA wins out.

Clemson wins out.  

Oklahoma wins out.

LSU and/or Alabama finish with one loss.  

All the above mentioned teams would get in ahead of a 1 loss Wisconsin team IMO.  So I don't believe they completely control their own destiny now. 

I realize that, but I think even if they win out there’s too many teams to leapfrog over. That may very well end up being the worst loss for any of the eventual 1 loss teams. At least it was early I guess, but after today I don’t think they control their destiny any more.

Let's say UGA wins out.

Clemson wins out.  

Oklahoma wins out.

All the above mentioned teams would get in ahead of a 1 loss Wisconsin team IMO.  So I don't believe they completely control their own destiny now. 

i think whoever wins the sec west (alabama/lsu) would win the championship game, and it's a tough sell to take a 2nd sec team that didn't even play in their championship game

Let's say UGA wins out.

Clemson wins out.  

Oklahoma wins out.

I looked to play Georgia after last week’s loss but couldn’t find anything better than 15-1 here, which is way too low to interest me.

Thinking you will see Wisconsin up at 40-1 or higher after today.

i think whoever wins the sec west (alabama/lsu) would win the championship game, and it's a tough sell to take a 2nd sec team that didn't even play in their championship game

They’ve done so before, and I’d be willing to bet they do so again if that team has only one loss.

I'd most definitely play Illinois TT under again

Tanx for da Auto-FADE.

I POUNDED the Ill. TT OVER.

EZ Money... :cigar

And, of course, just like Every Other SHARP Gambler (who has been eyeing this matchup since August) I POUNDED the Illinois ML for 2k.

Like STEALING at +2200

MORE...EZ...Money... :cigar

Gonna buy a lot of Xmas Presents...

BOL... :cigar