how many of you are in action on the London game and wont get up to watch it?

sleepy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pass on betting the game.  Pass on getting up at 6:30am.

I'm gonna down a few more beers.  Watch the Huskies start to kick some serious ass.

Then down some water before bed.  Get up around 9am-ish.  Eat some breakfast. 

Get the tailgate in order.  Ship out around 11ish.  

Grill some good shit.  Eat some good shit.  Then watch the Falcons eat shit.  

In action and will be watching......every single NFL Sunday I am like a kid before Christmas and get about 3 hours sleep anyhow and get up at the butt crack of O dark thirty.

I was like that until going 1-15 over the last three weeks

and the one winner was by 0.5 pts

fukk the nfl

everybody says its a shithole state but I love it!! I'm here till the end!! I lived in the east coast and I HATED IT and will never have to worry about cold and snow again!! im one of 39.7 million. Im 3 hour drive from Vegas and live in a great town called RANCHO CUCAMONGA!!

California isn't for everybody because of the cost of living but I have no problem!! There are 3 shopping centers I can walk to and 2 banks!! When my friend calls me from the east coast and tells me he is freezing his ass off. I tell him I got all my windows open and ceiling fan on high. Next week weather is going to be in the high 80's. I got VEGAS, WARM WEATHER AND LIVE IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND I AM HAPPY!! I was in north Carolina last week and sent pictures of gas at $2.37 to my friends in Calif and they all wanted me to bring some home on a plane!! of course ours is close to $5.00 California isn't for everybody but if you can afford it, you cant beat it!!

i would be pissed if i was a season ticket holder of any team that went to london and i lost a home game.just another reason why the nfl suck

Look at it this way - it’s one less ticket then season ticket owner has to commit to. If TB was selling out every game, then I get your point. Doesn’t the TB owner own a EPL team?

the teams that are playing in England - they are always the teams that struggle to sell out. You’ll never see GB, Dallas, NY giving away a home game for a London game.