how many of you are in action on the London game and wont get up to watch it?

sleepy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.  I see some people got a little riled up over my late not California troll last night.

I was mostly just joking, gijoe.  There are a lot of good things about California as you mentioned.  The weather and the scenery being at the top of the list.  But your state is governed by a bunch of Libtards who don't have a fucking clue.  And the whole state might burn down soon if it doesn't fall into the ocean first.

Like I said, your state needs some serious prayer.  

Wow.  I see some people got a little riled up over my late not California troll last night.

I was mostly just joking, gijoe.  There are a lot of good things about California as you mentioned.  The weather and the scenery being at the top of the list.  But your state is governed by a bunch of Libtards who don't have a fucking clue.  And the whole state might burn down soon if it doesn't fall into the ocean first.

Like I said, your state needs some serious prayer.  

If it falls into the ocean the fires would probably go out.  So there's always a positive.

when i lived in california it was less of a totally libtarded state full of fruits and nuts

now it's gone off the deep end, and costed me a lot of money since i have stock in lyft (they want to turn all independent contractors into "employees") and preferred stock in pg@e (the government now controls the company, how great is that working with all the blackouts lol!)