Fuck the Chargers

KingRevolver

It's dumb. 

Nobody in LA gives two shits about the Chargers.  They never will.  

And once the Rams suck, they won't care about them either.  

After a few years go by in the new stadium it will be half empty for both teams.

LA fans are the worst. After Kendrick hit the grand slam in the top of the 10th against the Dodgers, fans were flooding out of their seats. They went to an NLDS game 5 and didn't even stick around to see if their team could rally back in the bottom of the 10th. Pretty sad. Not many places you'd see that.

What the hell kind of fan base do you have when the visiting team is 75% of the crowd in your own stadium?

I’d almost feel sorry for the home team. But, nah. They make millions of dollars. So whatever.

Just a shame the Chargers ownership wouldn’t give a little more to stay in San Diego. They have a fan base there. Just not a community that was going to foot the bill for the stadium. And I don’t blame them. They shouldn’t have to.

I’d almost feel sorry for the home team. But, nah. They make millions of dollars. So whatever.

Just a shame the Chargers ownership wouldn’t give a little more to stay in San Diego. They have a fan base there. Just not a community that was going to foot the bill for the stadium. And I don’t blame them. They shouldn’t have to.

I think it was inevitable that Los Angeles was going to have another team, no problem with that. But to relocate 2 teams to an area that had proven itself to be largely apathetic to NFL football was dumb. Most of the hardcore football fans in LA are Raiders fans.

Icing on the cake was making the interlopers from San Diego one of the new teams, just so stupid.

San Diego does not want them anymore either so long as the Spanos family owns the team.  They deserve everything they are getting.  It never made an ounce of sense for that team to move to that city.  Still shocked the move was allowed as the Chargers now have a competitive disadvantage every home game with no home field advantage.