Whenever the score is 0-0 or 3-0 at half I always bet the 2H under

sleepy

I remember being in Caesar's Palace about 5-6 years ago on an NFL Sunday.  

We were in the book watching/betting the games.  It was a BLIZZARD in Philly, Lions/Eagles game.  Think score was like 6-0 in first half.  Nobody could move the ball.

Told my buddies I'm POUNDING the under 2h no matter what it is.  Think it was like 14.  I pounded it. 

Those mother fuckers almost put up 50 points in the 2h and I got buried. 

We were in the book watching/betting the games.  It was a BLIZZARD in Philly, Lions/Eagles game.  Think score was like 6-0 in first half.  Nobody could move the ball.

Told my buddies I'm POUNDING the under 2h no matter what it is.  Think it was like 14.  I pounded it. 

i remember that game. not only snow but it was like a foot high. amazing the pts they scored 

There was a Buffalo game similar to that about 3 or 4 years ago.  Happened to be at the Big Hilton (Westgate) meeting someone from out of town when they flashed the snow there about 5 minutes to game time on TV.  Line was about 100 deep, pulled out my app and hammered it as I watched it go from 38 or so all they way down to 27 in lightning fashion.