ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdad Dead

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, all military dogs out rank their handlers.

I heard a comment that Trump should adopt that dog into the white house, considering those dogs can be pretty aggressive it would be sweet to have the old boy accidentally maul Jim Acosta...trump could offer his condolences and say "bad dog, no biscuit for you".

I heard a comment that Trump should adopt that dog into the white house, considering those dogs can be pretty aggressive it would be sweet to have the old boy accidentally maul Jim Acosta...trump could offer his condolences and say "bad dog, no biscuit for you".

That breed will have an increase in USA ownership over the next 6 months 

Thanks to Benedict Donald America is in a major retreat on the world stage. Russia is becoming a major power that they never were. They're not only more of a threat to their European neighbors, they're active in Africa for the first time in decades, they are taking land in Syria. Turkey and Iran also becoming more powerful thanks to the retreat of America.

In the meantime America has in fighting in all their intel agencies, all parts of the DOJ and Judicial are bogged down with lawsuits. Donald Trump is the worst thing to happen to America in at least half a century.

Thanks to Benedict Donald America is in a major retreat on the world stage. Russia is becoming a major power that they never were. They're not only more of a threat to their European neighbors, they're active in Africa for the first time in decades, they are taking land in Syria. Turkey and Iran also becoming more powerful thanks to the retreat of America.

In the meantime America has in fighting in all their intel agencies, all parts of the DOJ and Judicial are bogged down with lawsuits. Donald Trump is the worst thing to happen to America in at least half a century.

I support russian expansion, they're a fine country that we should improve our relations with. If trump wasn't bogged down with the russia gate hoax, we'd be friends by now.

I support russian expansion, they're a fine country that we should improve our relations with. If trump wasn't bogged down with the russia gate hoax, we'd be friends by now.

Your opinion is usually off. You did say there would be a red wave last November. Lol. You couldn't have been more wrong. Par for the course.