If you're not stockpiling Bitcoin...

D-Hustle

I was seeing an old chat I had with a friend just a day or so ago, where he was telling me "Bitcoin is making a big comeback" .... it had just hit $438...  Feb 2016.

Lol. I had never even heard of Bitcoin in 2/16.   I am sure that I saw the word around, but it never registered nor did I pay any attention. Poster SAAB was the tech guy at SP, and I’m quite sure he posted about it  there, and made an absolute killing. Wish I had been Paying attention.   C’est la vie.

• 2 months later...

Just checked and I'm glad I never got into that ICX like I almost did due to that article.

Only worth 12 cents a piece or so!

Yeah.  I really only hold a handful of different coins now. I was just going to start a thread yesterday that Iasked if there still was money to be made trading crypto. It used to be easy even for the unskilled trader.  You could just follow the coin the day all the way to the top and sell, but now I don’t think that the average Joe could do that after fees, taxes and such with any certainty.  Big players with HFT or what not will eat you alive I assume. 

Calvin Ayre has been touting it for about a year now.

BAUS

Looks  like it came out of BCH.   Had a big pump and dump in 2019.   

I think I may resume watching crypto videos and reading more again.   Lost steam in early 2018.      After the government made it difficult to trade without extensive paperwork or IRS, I backed off altogether....too lazy to calculate gains and losses by hand.   Maybe I just need to set up an API or whatever those things are to track trades better.   

Looks like it came out of BCH. Had a big pump and dump in 2019.

I think I may resume watching crypto videos and reading more again. Lost steam in early 2018. After the government made it difficult to trade without extensive paperwork or IRS, I backed off altogether....too lazy to calculate gains and losses by hand. Maybe I just need to set up an API or whatever those things are to track trades better.

Seems like a lot of exchanges don’t offer BSV so this looks difficult to buy.

BAUS

Seems like a lot of exchanges don’t offer BSV so this looks difficult to buy.

BAUS

Could well be. Seems like maybe I got some somewhere along the way, but because it couldn’t be traded or moved I may have lost it. It was probably during a time where there were so many forks and other things going on that I didn’t pay much attention.

Fuck shitcoin. Why does this rally never occur when I make a withdrawal? Lost $175 on $2500 last week because the email alerting receipt from wallet never came. Oh limits cut to $20 from $200 for making a withdrawal. Double fucking whammy.

That really sucks.   I just let everything sit there which probably isn’t the smartest thing to do, but until I need it, I am letting it sit and hoping for the best. If you use it to fund  books, I would imagine that would be very frustrating

Under no circumstances did I pull out a cock.   

Pretty substantial rally. Im just happy anytime it’s not going down, which yes it will.  

But saying not to be happy because of it ...isn’t that like saying not to celebrate a game win, because you will eventually lose?