OceanBoy’s Profits

OceanBoy

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No workout? I’ve worked out 4 days straight, off day today, back at it tomorrow morning

No money? Then why did I just bet $200 on a whim for purely entertainment purposes?

In all seriousness, I’m really beginning to realize how destitute, stupid and uneducated most of the posters here are

Must kill sleepy to be surrounded in SNOW while you bask in the SUN.

Guy is totally retarded

Broken down creepy old man from frozen Minnesota who eats candy and cat food for his meals

I’m a young stud from Southern California who enjoys a beautiful clean balanced diet

I have lots of money, Sleepy barely has any money

These are just facts. They can’t be argued. They’re indisputable.

Guy is totally retarded

Broken down creepy old man from frozen Minnesota who eats candy and cat food for his meals

I’m a young stud from Southern California who enjoys a beautiful clean balanced diet

I have lots of money, Sleepy barely has any money

These are just facts. They can’t be argued. They’re indisputable.

Ever get tired of being shit on?

You get shat splat every fukkin night

And you keep comin back.

Even a forum make gotta have some feelings.

But his logic and reasoning doesn’t make sense.

Case in point. Merle lives up there. It doesn’t get any more riff raff than that.

Brah, sleepy is retarded. Remember, we are dealing with flyover state people. They all have a lil bit of water on the brain, they’re “special”. They aren’t normal people like we are on the west coast (and by west coast I mean Colorado and west to the fuckin pacific).

Don’t try and reason with him, bc its impossible to reason with retarded frozen flyover state trash

Fire up the victory blunt.

I’m about to lol

However, I think I’m gonna quit smoking weed. I can feel that shit in my lungs when I run and workout and I just need to stop or at the very least take a very extended break. I tried vaping for like a few days and that shit is even worse. I just need to quit.

I have a little bit of weed left I’m gonna roll up tonight, and then I’m really gonna try and quit. I’m just over it

I’m about to lol

However, I think I’m gonna quit smoking weed. I can feel that shit in my lungs when I run and workout and I just need to stop or at the very least take a very extended break. I tried vaping for like a few days and that shit is even worse. I just need to quit.

I have a little bit of weed left I’m gonna roll up tonight, and then I’m really gonna try and quit. I’m just over it

Quit smoking shitty mids rolled in blunts.

Get live resin carts and you won’t have that problem.