CAA/Other NCAA, NIT, CBI, and CIT plays

WMtribe17

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow those lines shot up 7 pts each. good early grabs

Yeah, a lot of the lines went up between 5 and 9 points for the NIT, CBI, and CIT. Opening lines from the books seemed way off, I unfortunately just didn't know the styles of a lot of the teams that were playing. Wishing I went more than 1 unit on each of my plays now...

Curious if the opening totals for the wednesday games are going to be 5+ points off also. Would have to think the books are going to adjust and tend to the higher side - much less likely that the lines get bet down with the shorter shot clock

overall did we see more pts last night?

i was thinking does the 30 sec clock really even matter that much cause usually teams do shoot within the first 20 secs anyways. few teams like UVA use the entire clock so maybe the totals shouldnt be 8 pts off but more like 4 pts

Some games yes, some games no.

IMO, I think the totals should jump about 8-10 points because of the shortened shot clock just because I think the number of total possessions will increase by about 10. That being said, if the 2 teams playing are both shooting terrible, increased number of possessions won't increase the scoring that much

Tough day yesterday. Ole Miss shouldn't have bothered with coming back against BYU, SFA couldn't buy an open 3, and Georgetown pulled a dick move dunk in the last couple seconds up 8 on EWU (although EWU had no business covering with the shit show they pulled for the 1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half).

1-6, -5.6

11-10, +0.95

Friday plays carried over:

Oregon PK (-110) - 2.2 to win 2

Louisville Irvine UNDER 125 (-110) - 1.1 to win 1

Adding:

High Point Eastern Kentucky OVER 139 (-110) - 2.2 to win 2

Buffalo +4.5 (-110) - 1.1 to win 1

Valpo Maryland UNDER 123.5 (-110) - 1.1 to win 1

Davidson ML (+120) - 2 to win 2.4

St. Johns ML (+165) - 1 to win 1.65