Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what Bloomberg was a week ago to win the election? I thought I saw +1200. Now he’s +585. Kicking myself for not betting it last week. I think he has a real shot to beat Trump. He’s just going to buy the election like Trump did, and I think deep down inside people are sick of Trump’s BS.

Trump didn't buy the election, he spent very little of his own money, he was actually outspent by hillary and the DNC 3-1. Many stories were written about how he had next to no staff in most states, no organization, no nothing.

it would be fair to say that Trump was elected because of CNN, if you recall they covered every trump event live for months, in a misguided attempt to sabotage the republicans.

Trump didn't buy the election, he spent very little of his own money, he was actually outspent by hillary and the DNC 3-1. Many stories were written about how he had next to no staff in most states, no organization, no nothing.

it would be fair to say that Trump was elected because of CNN, if you recall they covered every trump event live for months, in a misguided attempt to sabotage the republicans.

2 billion of ad value space or something it was estimated at?

Anybody know what Bloomberg was a week ago to win the election? I thought I saw +1200. Now he’s +585. Kicking myself for not betting it last week. I think he has a real shot to beat Trump. He’s just going to buy the election like Trump did, and I think deep down inside people are sick of Trump’s BS.

You’ve never been very smart

buying m. obama at 200-1, plus a little sherrod brown and john kerry at 1000-1 each.

very cheap, want to have a 50-100k position on each, just to cover my ass with the all the most likely compromise candidates.

Like your thinking.   Sherrod Brown would have been a great candidate, and is a live VP candidate.  Kerry, OTOH I think is a waste of money.   

Maybe the DNC does the right/smart thing and decides backing him is their best chance.

I know... Optimistic too much..

If Bernie is close to the needed number, he is an absolute look to be the candidate.   His price will be lower than it should be because of this perceived notion that the DNC will try to steal it from him.   They  won't because they will realize if they do that, the energy is sapped from the D candidate.   But he has to be somewhat close.   

no one wins these debates.

best thing that can come of it is if bloomy is attacked mercilessly from start to finish - i mean, hes called for arresting black people in mass, said young black men 'dont know how to behave', called the 2008 crises a direct result of lending to black people, has about 500 sexual harrassment complaints, has called transsexuals people 'it' and 'men in dresses', has told women who work for him to kill their babies, and now is spending billions of dollars to buy the highest office. the list just goes on and on. its unreal that dems are actually potentially going to nominate this guy. bonkers fuckin clown world.

but all these candidates are gigantic pussies, so i doubt they will even go after him. 

I believe you will be proven VERY wrong, especially Bernie and Lizzie.   Mayor Pete and Amy might not because they'll want his money when/if he drops out and needs to back a moderate to try and stop Bernie.  

Bernie and Bloomy camps arguing over who has had the fewest heart attacks.  Biden camp probably will argue for their guy. LMAO.   Mayor Pete the winner in that debate.   

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/483627-sanders-spokeswoman-i-misspoke-when-i-said-bloomberg-has-had-heart-attacks

:laugh

I bet at least one of the old geezers running for president currently will not be alive at the end of the term they are running for