Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

The media's drooling over Biden yet in almost all states he was stuck in the 30 % range among dems, latino's dont like him at all as we saw in CA and TX. Pete and Amy dropping surged Biden while Warren dragged down Bernie - that changed everything, it wasn't because people support joe.

The democrats will soon realize that they're now stuck with this weak candidate who genuinely appeals to almost no one.

Biden has a small electoral path, Bernie had none. Pennsylvania Michigan  etc.. Bernie had zero chance Biden has some.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden has a small electoral path, Bernie had none. Pennsylvania Michigan  etc.. Bernie had zero chance Biden has some.

I got a kick out of Biden screaming during his victory speech that "amy did it for me", "Beto did it for me", "cyborn did it for me", he was inadvertently admitting that he cant win on his own. :lol

Biggest waste of money ever.

They dont learn, hillary outspent trump 3-4 to one, the talk earlier in the year was what a tremendous team Warren had assembled(staff and offices) as if that would translate into votes. Then Bloomberg came in and outspent everyone 100-1, for nothing.

Then yesterday the talking heads were marveling at how biden had won Tx and MN when he didn't spend a dime there - zero staff, they dont get it.  You can buy endorsements(it's called bribery), you can pay people to come to your rallies, to knock on doors and make calls, but you cant buy votes from "normal" people.

They dont learn, hillary outspent trump 3-4 to one, the talk earlier in the year was what a tremendous team Warren had assembled(staff and offices) as if that would translate into votes. Then Bloomberg came in and outspent everyone 100-1, for nothing.

Then yesterday the talking heads were marveling at how biden had won Tx and MN when he didn't spend a dime there - zero staff, they dont get it.  You can buy endorsements(it's called bribery), you can pay people to come to your rallies, to knock on doors and make calls, but you cant buy votes from "normal" people.

this is definitely the most intelligent post ive ever seen from you, and id say is in the top 1% of posts on TGF. 

campaign finance reform used to seem crucial. now its clear that its totaly meaningless, and would be a waste of time to even legislate.

go ahead, set up whatever super PAC you want, spend ten billion dollars, it will amount to zero if the candidate sucks. the internet fixed that shit for us.

Elizabeth Warren considers dropping out of presidential race

March 4, 2020 | 10:31am | Updated

Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren is deciding whether or not to remain in the 2020 presidential race, according to a new report.

“Elizabeth is talking to her team to assess the path forward,” an aide to the Massachusetts progressive told The Daily Beast on Wednesday.

The news comes one day after her disappointing performance in Super Tuesday contests, which included a devastating third-place finish in her home state of Massachusetts.

Ticket Number:

Accepted Date:

3/4/2020 - EST

Graded Date:

1/1/0001

Wager Type:

Future/Prop

Wager Status:

Pending

Risk:

$100.00 (USD)

To Win Amount:

$250.00 (USD)

Description:

Politics Futures - U.S. Politics - Donald Trump Election Special - To Win Electoral College & Popular Vote +250

I despise Trump, but there's really no chance of him losing to Biden. Democrats just handed over the courts and may have handed the GOP the House again. Even when Obama tries to unite the party, younger voters aren't going to show up for Joe.

Yup, young people dont like him, latino's dont like him, sanders supporters pissed off, but hey, the democratic establishment has his back!

Quite the recipe for success. :lol

Yup, young people dont like him, latino's dont like him, sanders supporters pissed off, but hey, the democratic establishment has his back!

Quite the recipe for success. :lol

Lol. The Democrats brought back the same playbook as in 2016 and are hoping it works this time around. Incumbent presidents mainly lose because of either a bad economy or they are seen as weak in foreign policy, and those are two things you can't argue. Just mind-numbingly stupid

Lol. The Democrats brought back the same playbook as in 2016 and are hoping it works this time around. Incumbent presidents mainly lose because of either a bad economy or they are seen as weak in foreign policy, and those are two things you can't argue. Just mind-numbingly stupid

But who is headlining the free concerts at the democratic rallies?

But who is headlining the free concerts at the democratic rallies?

GaGa, Springsteen. Etc...

BTW--I am gonna come back into this thread and Deal with All of The IGNORANT BS being posted by these CLUELESS Trump Supporters...

Gonna have to wait, though...

Then, I am going to deal with this IGNORANT BS...One Post at a time...

Stay Tuned...

El Chapo's "Political Content" will be "Save Forever/Bucket List" Stuff...

Tragically, duty calls...And, my obligation (to set Clueless POS at TGF Straight) must be temporarily postponed...

Of Course, I am on the way to enact my USUAL Wed. Afternoon Routine:

Picking up a Key of Uncut Bolivian Powder and a Late Lunch with a Barely Legal Arab Stripper.

However today, after Biden's Big Wins on Super Tuesday, and the 20k That I won by pounding Biden to win TX, I am obligated to drop Pucci off at the Monkey House at the Detroit Zoo (for a couple of hours), so Pucci can get some of that Prime PP (Primate Poontang).

How convenient that the Fanciest Restaurant in Royal Oak is close at hand...

El Chapo Lives a Charmed Life...

Gonna be able to lay a nice surprise on Pucci (after he gets his Primate 'Tang)...

Gonna go to Wolverine Furs to pick up his Meticulously Tailored Mink Coat... :cigar

Please give me a realistic scenario of How Bernie turns this around, other than wishing and hoping.   8113069768_5f2a594448_n.jpg  I'm wishing and hoping also, but that don't work in the real world.   He don't have a Clyburn riding to rescue his ass.   .   

The only scenario is that now that it's all but a 2 man race officially, people that are pissed show up to vote in the upcoming primaries and the math eventually tilts to him. 

I checked to see if I could vote in the upcoming Arizona primary for him, but since I am registered Independent, I cannot. And it's past time to switch to D registration--although that is something I wouldn't ever want to go back to, although I suppose for  a primary I could've and then flipped back I. 

Nevertheless, despite Biden being current delegate leader and Frontrunner, there is still a viable path for Bernie until the math gets out of whack. 

He just needs to have people fired up and propel him to some big victories now that folks know it's 1 on 1.