Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

Economy peaked 2 years ago. Folk love to throw that out there. Don't mean shit when folks buy groceries and pay bills tho. It is what it is no matter what anyone says.

well in november we're gonna have a referendum on this and we'll find out if you're right.

cant say i disagree with many of the trades you make, but i think you're way off on this one.

so long as no major changes in the meantime (pandemic, market crash), im all in.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this fat bitch created a 'new' theory (not new at all) that the biggest thing that matters in an election is how fired up people are to vote, and which side is more motivated to drive out turnout for their candidate. 

https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

this implies that many of the things people assume are true are actually wrong (the primary one being who the candidate is, and what their proposed policies are), and that the real factor is the current state of motivation of voters. the 'theory' explains in large part the dynamic of midterm swings against the majority party and the fact that neither party can hold onto majorities for very long. 

i happen to subscribe to basically the same belief, and always have. but she disregards all other relevant factors for THIS election cycle which are actually very important, and is also a total pig slob liberal bitch with 100 mile wide blinders on. so she thinks any dem they put up is a shoe in this time around. (i sincerely hope she is betting her life savings on that, to help anchor the line i want.)

what she fails to see is the absolute ferocity of motivation that trump supporters have this time around. we will wait in line OVERNIGHT for a fuckin rally, only to get turned away after it hits capacity. we will crawl across broken glass to vote for our guy. good luck finding biden voters who feel that way.

LOL

well in november we're gonna have a referendum on this and we'll find out if you're right.

cant say i disagree with many of the trades you make, but i think you're way off on this one.

so long as no major changes in the meantime (pandemic, market crash), im all in.

So be it.

The entire world economy will be in severe recession by then but Turnip will get on the podium and say its raining gold outside, toss in the usual full employment horseshit and promise the repatriation of 6.8 billion jobs @ $44/HR. Breitbart, Hannity and Tucker will say Turnip has saved the entire human race and I'll log in here to read about the 19 billion jobs from overseas paying $87.59/HR.

Everyone will log into their outs and toss another $4 million each on Turnip and the pilgrimage from rural USA will begin.

I'm Canadian there Earl. I renounnced duality eons ago.

Good fukkin thing I was Urban, would got steamrolled by the rural ambition movement.

another cryptic post from the cool kid at the back of the class. 

save the inspirational vonnegut quotes for your instagram, just put your money where your mouth is.

A Good "Starting Point"  Map that shows how Biden could easily get Above 300 EV:

lwxjd.png:cigar

Trump will win FLA, NC and AZ, then you have WI, Trumps popularity there is a fair bit higher than in Mi or pa, so he could take that.

Then you have Mn, we are typically 2-3% more blue than WI, so if Trump wins WI by 3-4, he'll likely win MN, and i never mentioned Mi or Pa.

Trump could also flip NV or NH quite easily.

Warren just dropped out. Interesting to see how a 2 man debate works, would they each spend the whole thing slamming each other?

if biden is smart he will withdraw from the upcoming debate. literally no upside for him. hearing him shout like a senile grandpa simpson for an hour and a half is just gonna drive home to everyone how much dementia he has.

if he doesnt withdraw from this debate i think ill even take some of my profits off the table, in case he decides to wander off stage or grope a chick on live TV.

Trump will win FLA, NC and AZ, then you have WI, Trumps popularity there is a fair bit higher than in Mi or pa, so he could take that.

Then you have Mn, we are typically 2-3% more blue than WI, so if Trump wins WI by 3-4, he'll likely win MN, and i never mentioned Mi or Pa.

Trump could also flip NV or NH quite easily.

I think Trump loses Florida this time around

You've never watched a general election debate where the R goes head to head with the D?  

That's totally different, if sanders wants to have a chance to win, he needs to attack Joe, but will he do it? that means bringing up burisma and his son, bringing up his senility, looking him in the eye and telling him his time has passed.

He wont do any of that though, sanders spouts big talk, has a loud mouth, waves his arms and screams constantly, but he ALWAYS backs down to the democratic establishment. He's a commie coward.

That's totally different, if sanders wants to have a chance to win, he needs to attack Joe, but will he do it? that means bringing up burisma and his son, bringing up his senility, looking him in the eye and telling him his time has passed.

He wont do any of that though, sanders spouts big talk, has a loud mouth, waves his arms and screams constantly, but he ALWAYS backs down to the democratic establishment. He's a commie coward.

id pay money to see bernie bring up the biden family racketeering and money laundering operations in the next debate. but like you say, he wont do it, because hes an even bigger pussy than tom steyer.

a massive, soft, quivering vagina.

no wonder he keeps getting fucked.

id pay money to see bernie bring up the biden family racketeering and money laundering operations in the next debate. but like you say, he wont do it, because hes an even bigger pussy than tom steyer.

a massive, soft, quivering vagina.

no wonder he keeps getting fucked.

Exactly Bernie has zero chutzpah

From Mach...

owpPhRX.jpg

tbkPF5O.jpg

And what he doesn't show on there is the wealth (asset) tax and the 52% upper income tax. Bye, bye Amazon, Google, Facebook, etc.

It would start with a 1 percent tax on net worth above $32 million for a married couple. That means a married couple with $32.5 million would pay a wealth tax of just $5,000.

The tax rate would increase to 2 percent on net worth from $50 to $250 million, 3 percent from $250 to $500 million, 4 percent from $500 million to $1 billion, 5 percent from $1 to $2.5 billion, 6 percent from $2.5 to $5 billion, 7 percent from $5 to $10 billion, and 8 percent on wealth over $10 billion. These brackets are halved for singles.

Under this plan, the wealth of billionaires would be cut in half over 15 years which would substantially break up the concentration of wealth and power of this small privileged class.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/