Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking an outside shot on Karen Bass for VP at 50-1.

And playing it 'safe' with some small bets on Susan Rice at 8-1.

Otherwise, still just plowing as much as I can into Duckworth. If she ends up on the ticket, it might even change my strategy for the general.

Rice stock rising pretty fast. Got enough on her to cover my ass and come out ahead a bit - she's the clear 'safe' choice right now IMO. Kamala's odds sinking a bit.

Duckworth still a good buy at 13-1 if you can get it.

Im pretty heavy on harris but at good odds, i dont think she gets it

Have riice and the orlando ex police chief gal at huge odds. Be shocked to see rice get it with the obama gate scandal she knee deep in

Nothing on duckworth atm

Duc should be a no brainer for creepy Joe.

Im pretty heavy on harris but at good odds, i dont think she gets it

Have riice and the orlando ex police chief gal at huge odds. Be shocked to see rice get it with the obama gate scandal she knee deep in

Nothing on duckworth atm

all very good positions to be sitting on.

id maybe take some on the kamala 'NO' while her odds are so juiced.

the more i think about this VP contest, the more i hate the chances for every single one of these broads. duckworth rising, demings falling fast, but theres still plenty of time for a surprise.

im buying some 1000-1 on a bunch of the cumdumpsters who everyone has written off: Bowser, Napolitano, Cortez Masto. also grabbed as much as i could of sewell at 250-1. 

prob ends up kamala and i take massive shaft. oh well.

yeezy really gonna run??

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/#401452e947aa

in these trying times, we can all agree that what america really needs is kanye on the debate stage.

:pop

Any vote for Kanye is a vote for Trump

just realized why i hate all these womens chances. 

biden announced it would be a woman like six months ago. which makes the whole thing slightly anticlimactic. and being the least exciting presidential candidate of recent history, who has been living in a basement and refusing pressers for the past four months, biden himself is already very long on anitclimax. 

to reignite things, his campaign could really use a boost. like a sarah palin, out of nowhere boost. harris is a snoozer of a choice, as are these other six women at the top of the list. duckworth may be the dems best play, but with each passing day she becomes more familiar, less new, less exciting. if there were a 1000-1 bet on 'field' it would be the best play of all time.

Kanye Sounds real serious.   He might have had me if his model was gonna be Zamunda.  tenor.gif

That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”

That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

just realized why i hate all these womens chances.

biden announced it would be a woman like six months ago. which makes the whole thing slightly anticlimactic. and being the least exciting presidential candidate of recent history, who has been living in a basement and refusing pressers for the past four months, biden himself is already very long on anitclimax.

to reignite things, his campaign could really use a boost. like a sarah palin, out of nowhere boost. harris is a snoozer of a choice, as are these other six women at the top of the list. duckworth may be the dems best play, but with each passing day she becomes more familiar, less new, less exciting. if there were a 1000-1 bet on 'field' it would be the best play of all time.

joe biden doesn't have to campaign Mr. Chitty Whale.

George Conway and a bunch of Republican PACs are taking care of that for him.