OCEANBOY 2020

OceanBoy

You guys are all such nerds and losers lol

Won another $300 play, couldn’t care less I didn’t post it, think it’s funny watching all of you obsess over it. It’s like you waited around all day for me and then I just said...nah.

Lol

Honestly I think I’ve checked tgf maybe a handful of times today. Losing interest in this place fast. Just a dozen or so freaks and nothing more

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all such nerds and losers lol

Won another $300 play, couldn’t care less I didn’t post it, think it’s funny watching all of you obsess over it. It’s like you waited around all day for me and then I just said...nah.

Lol

Honestly I think I’ve checked tgf maybe a handful of times today. Losing interest in this place fast. Just a dozen or so freaks and nothing more

Hmmm, aren't you the guy who showed up as a pretend new person, talking big about how you're gonna post all the winners, etc, have a tracking thread?  Go ahead and leave, no sense hanging around with people you dont like.

You guys all so nerdy and we sit around and lol at you all day while we roll in money.  Rolled so hard almost knocked toaster off shelf.  

Honestly,  barely checked TGF all day just been winning while OB mom let me spend the night even though its a school night. Went like 42-0 over past months to bring in a .08 bitcoin mountain.  Was going to give you clowns a play tonight but Lakers didnt play and everyone knows Lebron has the biggest and blackest cock in the NBA.  

Sorry not sorry

Hmmm, aren't you the guy who showed up as a pretend new person, talking big about how you're gonna post all the winners, etc, have a tracking thread?  Go ahead and leave, no sense hanging around with people you dont like.

In all seriousness...

Obviously, this Poor Kid NEEDS TGF...BAD...A Physiological NEED...

Like an Addict Craves HEROIN...A Physiological NEED... 

BUT, This Kid (Since He Is A Clinical MASOCHIST (Who Craves HUMILIATION)) Keeps Coming Back...

...Like a Hungry Piglet To a MaMa Sow...

BUT--He is the 9th Piglet...

While Every Other Piglet has his Spot on MaMa's Teat...

...He is the 9th Piglet...

He is SO PATHETIC...That He Has Lost The Battle For 8th (To Suck Hind Tit)...

SUCKING A HEMORRHOID (in A Desperate Act of Doing Anything to Sate His PRESSING NEED for Validation)...

That's Right, You Heard Correctly...Yes, OB...Sucks a Hemorrhoid...

No Shade...Just Sayin'...BOL... :cigar

In all seriousness...

BUT, This Kid (Since He Is A Clinical MASOCHIST (Who Craves HUMILIATION)) Keeps Coming Back...

SUCKING A HEMORRHOID (in A Desperate Act of Doing Anything to Sate His PRESSING NEED for Validation)...

:laugh

I was referring to peeps you idiot and I was joking, I’m not going anywhere. Peeps and sbr suck, if and when I stop posting here I’m gone for good

Peeps :laugh

There are like 4 posters there and that psycho nut job Javey, sounds like a blast :laugh

Yeah ok , you’ve only been done for good about 11 times a year since TGF has been around :bulb

Go work on your next handle

Peeps :laugh

There are like 4 posters there and that psycho nut job Javey, sounds like a blast :laugh

Yeah ok , you’ve only been done for good about 11 times a year since TGF has been around :bulb

Go work on your next handle

Your kid’s mom doesn’t fuck you anymore and other men that she fucked/dated/whatever had a hand in raising your child

you are the very definition of a CUCK 

In all seriousness...

LOL!!