rjt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very interested

Let's see your proposal

Bad news.

Because of the short holiday week, my attorney can not get me a waiver, nor has he been able to coordinate filming the contest and getting a restaurant to agree. I simply don’t have the time to do that. I will revisit this for another game down the line where everything is coordinated and legal.

Basic outline, was going to offer you two food challenges if you lost. Meaning Michigan won.

For example, Bad Boyz in PA. You would have to successfully compete both the Hot Wing and Burger challenges. Each on consecutive days. Terminator is a quadruple burger, 2 pounds of fries and a 40 ounce drink in 1 hour. Wings from hell is 10 hot wings in 20 minutes, no drink. Then no drink after for 10 minutes, special rule.

Bad news.

Because of the short holiday week, my attorney can not get me a waiver, nor has he been able to coordinate filming the contest and getting a restaurant to agree. I simply don’t have the time to do that. I will revisit this for another game down the line where everything is coordinated and legal.

Basic outline, was going to offer you two food challenges if you lost. Meaning Michigan won.

For example, Bad Boyz in PA. You would have to successfully compete both the Hot Wing and Burger challenges. Each on consecutive days. Terminator is a quadruple burger, 2 pounds of fries and a 40 ounce drink in 1 hour. Wings from hell is 10 hot wings in 20 minutes, no drink. Then no drink after for 10 minutes, special rule.

This cat serious?

Bad news.

I'm a spice lover, not quantity