IOWA #1 again

FISHHEAD

Nobody cares anyway. H O M O sport.

Let's dress up in tights, get sweaty, hug each other, and let our nuts and cranks hopefully touch a few times in the process.

No real man would ever even think about doing such a thing.

Looks like American beauty Lester Diablo is back boys. Retired gym coach, repressed homosexual and a therapist's dream! Have a seat on that couch over there coach.

Looks like the guy that's never lived up to his full potential in life is back off the wagon boys.  

Drunk.  Now high.  Now starting the cycle all over again.  

It's a shame all that money that went towards your recovery and rehab just got lit on fire when you decided you could handle just one drink.  Again.  

Have a seat on the couch over there.  Chubby.  

Headed to work coach. Have a good day. Enjoy the view.

Not sure what your creepy obsession is with me. But it’s not normal. Probably touched off a nerve somewhere along the way.

You've put a lot of effort this past week into posting about me. I guess you were really looking for a negative response. I gave you what you wanted.

I don’t have anything against you. But I do feel sorry for you. It’s obvious you have some very deep issues. Posting about being molested as a kid. Posting about your alcoholism. Posting suicidal thoughts. You need help guy.

I won’t be addressing you any longer. You need help and I hope you find it. I don’t find that humorous or entertaining.

Not sure what your creepy obsession is with me. But it’s not normal. Probably touched off a nerve somewhere along the way.

You've put a lot of effort this past week into posting about me. I guess you were really looking for a negative response. I gave you what you wanted.

I don’t have anything against you. But I do feel sorry for you. It’s obvious you have some very deep issues. Posting about being molested as a kid. Posting about your alcoholism. Posting suicidal thoughts. You need help guy.

I won’t be addressing you any longer. You need help and I hope you find it. I don’t find that humorous or entertaining.

Yes you will.

His father Bruce captained the University of Iowa's 1982 team that played in the Rose Bowl. 

Associated With

He joined former Iowa teammate and quarterback C.J. Beathard on the San Francisco 49ers when both were drafted by the club in 2017. 

xxxxxxxxxx

Viven “Bub” Krieger and his wife, Lugene “Lucky” Krieger, raised 10 daughters without a son on their 160-acre century farm outside of Mount Union, Iowa. Krieger Coble’s mother, Amy, and Kittle’s mother, Jan, are sisters.

The massive family produced some incredible athletes over the years. Amy Krieger played softball at Iowa. Jan Krieger Kittle was an All-American in basketball and played softball at Drake.

Then came the Krieger grandchildren. Jess Settles was a first-team all-Big Ten basketball forward at Iowa and ranks ninth in career scoring. Brad Carlson owns Iowa baseball’s career home run record with 45. George’s sister, Emma Krieger Kittle, played volleyball at both Iowa and Oklahoma. Levi and Jesse Ney led Iowa Mennonite School to the 2007 Class 1A state baseball title.

Henry and George are no different. While attending Iowa in the late 1990s, Settles frequently visited his aunt, Amy, who lived in Iowa City. One day he pitched to 6-year-old Henry and quickly realized he was dealing with an athletic prodigy.

“He had a little baseball field cut out in his backyard, and I remember throwing him a pretty hard pitch with a Wiffle ball and he smacked that thing so far over the fence,” Settles recalled. “I thought, ‘I don’t think 6-year-olds are supposed to hit the ball this far.’”

In elementary school, both Henry and George lived in Lockridge, a tiny town located about 10 miles west of Mount Pleasant. They played organized sports but some of their best battles took place in their yards or their basements. Along with their siblings, every day featured Wiffle ball outside or hockey without pads and taped-up walls in the basement.

“Henry always won because he was the biggest,” Kittle said.

Krieger Coble was known as much for his temper as he was for his athletic prowess.

“He was a scary kid,” Kittle said. “He’s much more mild-mannered now than he was.

“He was the biggest kid. If he made contact with the ball, it was a home run. He was the best athlete as a child.”

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT

• 6 months later...

Fish are you familiar with this Iowa team? America pickers bought a poster featuring them playing a game in leadville colorado

The Sioux City Ghosts were an all-black fast-pitch softball team. They started in Sioux City and began touring the United States, Canada, and Mexico during the 1930s, and played until 1956. Because of their pranks on the softball field, they were often compared to the famous Harlem Globetrotters.

Fish are you familiar with this Iowa team? America pickers bought a poster featuring them playing a game in leadville colorado

The Sioux City Ghosts were an all-black fast-pitch softball team. They started in Sioux City and began touring the United States, Canada, and Mexico during the 1930s, and played until 1956. Because of their pranks on the softball field, they were often compared to the famous Harlem Globetrotters.

No, never heard of...…….instead of the Globetrotters, they should have been compared to the Indianapolis Clowns

Trivia------Fishhead played for Indianapolis for two years(one of three white guys on team), playing games at various venues in six states, including Rockford, IL., which I'm sure AXL is familiar with.