Guess the poster... (Video and Pictures)

KingRevolver

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman is dressed like a backpacker hippie. And dyed hair. Do I see a shade of pink too? When you are paying her $1k a night (and a $5k handbag), she better dress up well. Slim, what's going on pal?

We were in Thailand prior to Maldives and she did her hair that way on a whim. Those braids will be removed in a day or two. I’m getting a bit tired of extra high maintenance ones...may choose easier going ones for future adventures!

whats going on i dont see anybody around ? 

where did you get the girl from and how much  you paying her ? where is she from? how old is she ? 

The main pool is deserted. Every villa has a pool, so most of the guests swim in their own pool...

French girl, 22yo. As far as paying, very minimal this trip. The cost of the trip is the bigger issue!

Amazing place Slim....  extremely impressive.... but those $200+ dinners per person... yikes!

Enjoy your travels, and thanks for sharing those incredible pictures.

Yeah the hotel tries to suggest the menus from their “theme nights” .

Their regular menus are a bit less pricy but still way overpriced. Basically about 50-100% more than say Wynn restaurant pricing. That being said, all food has to be flown in, so that increases their cost by a lot. And I’d say the island employee to guest ratio is probably 4-1 or higher