Did the owner of this forum just wake up one day and say im gonna find the four most unlikable guys on the internet and start a forum with them?

Cop

Guest boatboatboat

I do understand not liking someone or not liking a forum's direction or philosophy. I GET IT

What I do find perplexing is posting at that forum if you feel that way.

Can't quite wrap my thick head around that one.

Reminds me of the guy who gets dumped by the girl and then every time he sees one of her friends, he asks how she is doing and ends the conversation with "yea, I am so happy we broke up. I never even think about her anymore"

over

and

over

and over

To the point where when one of her prior girlfriends friends see him, they hide their eyes and walk the other way PRAYING he didn't notice them.

The place is really hopping for the beginning of March madness! LOL Good job. While you are visiting make sure you send your hard earned money to Thief Thief Thief RobbieTomDickHarryZack of americasbookie LOL

serious question, what is the benefit of badmouthing him? if you really hate him that much just go down there and do something about it... otherwise it's just irritating you to even hang around here, and hurting you more than it will ever hurt him