Sly couldn’t wait to stiff me

Teddy kgb

Sly came crying again, same shit as always....I’m hungry Ted please help me I’m getting a check on Monday I’ll pay back I promise....

So on Friday I fell for it again and loaned him $40....he couldn’t even wait til Monday to tell me he didn’t have it, less then 24hr later on Saturday morning he text me and says he can’t pay back he needs to buy Xmas presents

I asked him, so how am I going to now buy Xmas gifts, he replied ‘C’mon’

I knew I wasn’t getting it back when I loaned him out, but what a dick move to respond so ‘as a matter of fact’ about telling me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a friend from long ago connect with me on Facebook recently. Soon enough he hit me up for a $40 loan. I sent him $100 and said it is a gift, not a loan. But it’s a 1 time thing I’m not a bank. Easy way to end things quickly. You would think. Sure enough about a month later he asks for $100 loan. I was like “dude, I told you that was a one time thing”. This fuck actually has the balls to say “I thought you meant the gift was a 1 time thing, this is a loan I’ll pay back”. Fuck. Disconnected, never spoke to him again

Had a friend from long ago connect with me on Facebook recently. Soon enough he hit me up for a $40 loan. I sent him $100 and said it is a gift, not a loan. But it’s a 1 time thing I’m not a bank. Easy way to end things quickly. You would think. Sure enough about a month later he asks for $100 loan. I was like “dude, I told you that was a one time thing”. This fuck actually has the balls to say “I thought you meant the gift was a 1 time thing, this is a loan I’ll pay back”. Fuck. Disconnected, never spoke to him again

Lol. Fucking people

Sigh....  unreal 

That story rings the addiction alarm. Is it drugs, gambling, sex, shopping? Hell, I don't know.

But I know addict behavior. Your friend is going through something.

Im here boyz, yes teddy lent me 40 dollars i told him would give back which i intended, what he failed to tell the board is he called me the next day begging me to get his money back that him and iag spent on a loser soccer tout, i spent all day texting the tout for the money back, finally was able too. i thought we were even after doing that for him, didnt think he would come on a board to make me look like an ass, i just told him will send he said dont worry about it you got my money back....it is what it is, merry xmas...

:lol  :lol

Im here boyz, yes teddy lent me 40 dollars i told him would give back which i intended, what he failed to tell the board is he called me the next day begging me to get his money back that him and iag spent on a loser soccer tout, i spent all day texting the tout for the money back, finally was able too. i thought we were even after doing that for him, didnt think he would come on a board to make me look like an ass, i just told him will send he said dont worry about it you got my money back....it is what it is, merry xmas...

lol sounds about right.  Merry Christmas Sly

:laugh

Promise us you'll never change Teddi!