It’s all about discipline and units, folks (OFFICIAL 2020 OB THREAD)

OceanBoy

Steady, even 1 unit wagers. All wagers are risking or to win 1 unit 

1 unit = $100

I will occasionally bump up to 1.25 or 1.5 units when I so choose. No more wild 3-4-5 unit plays.

This new system has been implemented in these final days as we head into 2020. 3 plays have been made, and all 3 have won. Of course, all 3 of these plays were posted here at TGF with their tickets and before the start, totally indisputable, but just for clarity to kick off my official 2020 thread will provide once again as we get going here. It’s gonna be a great fuckin year

OB’S OFFICIAL 2020 RECORD: 3-0 +$366  :laugh

A351-B2-D9-42-B9-4-CBF-A004-9-D3-DF3033-

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OB’S OFFICIAL 2019 RECORD: contact KingKolzig for further information

OB’S OFFICIAL 2020 RECORD: 0-0

No accurate records available for 2019, to distorted and too much fake news, i finished the year up a few bucks and basically treaded water all year

:cigar OFFICIAL 2020 RECORD: 3-0 +$366  :cigar

Not going to argue with anyone, 2020 will be a year of peace and profits for good ol’ OB. I wish everyone, even the haters and losers of which there are many here, a Merry Christmas! 

Guy doesn't even know what year it is :laugh

but has the skill set to crush NFL and NBA gameday sides

Emily I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy 2020, try and get out from under those cat-dander ridden pink sheets and live life a little. I promise you’ll be much happier and maybe you’ll even meet a nice dude you can start dating to bring a little bit of light and joy to your life

I see what you did there.

So I should put my money on December 25, 2020, The OceanBoy New Year's Day?

My new year starts *roughly* the last week to 10 days of December. Always has. 

Because I designed and implemented a new system that is off to a great 3-0 start, and all 3 plays were posted here before the start with tickets within the timeframe mentioned above, we’ll start from there

This my OFFICIAL 2020 thread.

Period. 

:cigar

100% incorrect you simple Non heterosexual person ggot.  Your record moving forward is 41-61.  If you think for even one (1) tiny second your past records are forgiven simply because Kingy gets bored and send you on vacation, think again.

The record is 41-61.  If you don't like it, go fukk your own asshole

100% incorrect you simple Non heterosexual person ggot.  Your record moving forward is 41-61.  If you think for even one (1) tiny second your past records are forgiven simply because Kingy gets bored and send you on vacation, think again.

Nah, 2 days ago you posted my record was 47-59. 3 wins later and i have 7 less wins and 2 more losses lol. You’re just a freakish clown who pulls numbers out of your ass. 

No.

No more games, as previously stated, OB will not be putting up with or tolerating insolence from any of the special needs children here like BGS. They will simply be put on ignore if they continue with their retarded behavior with the 4 retards i currently have on ignore. And remember folks, once you are put on my ignore list, you never, ever come off. You get CANCELED. 

2020 is a year fo growth and maturity for OB. I simply do not have the time or patience for insolence.

100% incorrect you simple Non heterosexual person ggot. Your record moving forward is 41-61. If you think for even one (1) tiny second your past records are forgiven simply because Kingy gets bored and send you on vacation, think again.

The record is 41-61. If you don't like it, go fukk your own asshole

Confirmed and absolutely indisputable

Pretty much nothing else to say really.