OceanBoy’s Saturday

OceanBoy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even if you win this bet youre still looking at a -7450 ytd figure

Emily, when I deposit $150 and run it up to $1,100, and then lose it all on some dumb plays, that means I’m only down $150...not $1,100. You and some of the other retards here apparently don’t understand this very simple concept. 

I’m just about even for the year. Stupid lil Emily. 

Emily, when I deposit $150 and run it up to $1,100, and then lose it all on some dumb plays, that means I’m only down $150...not $1,100. You and some of the other retards here apparently don’t understand this very simple concept. 

you have had a minimum of 40 micro deposits all for 150-250

how is my math off?

out of all the deposits youve made you did this once. and lost it quickly.......last weekend you lost over $1000 cash in 3 plays

you are down over 7500 and everyone knows it no matter how many times you lie 

Except you never actually show us those winning bets, you just talk about them, somehow all your posted plays crash and burn. :scratch