$100 Ten Liner NCAAF championship game Clemson/LSU

IAG

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.  For this one, I need Joey, TJD, Brayden, and NBW to each pay Mike99 $100 each.    Mike...please pm your payment info to these four.   
I would prefer that payments go directly to 499, but if sent to me will forward. 

I will do TN’s win and adjustments for entry fee (IaG, Dingo, SJ,  DS)  in JF or private ledger. 

OK.  For this one, I need Joey, TJD, Brayden, and NBW to each pay Mike99 $100 each.    Mike...please pm your payment info to these four.   

I would prefer that payments go directly to 499, but if sent to me will forward. 

I will do TN’s win and adjustments for entry fee (IaG, Dingo, SJ,  DS)  in JF or private ledger. 

I'm covering braydens $100 here so either mike499 or Iag, pm me the paypal email addy to send to. 

I'm covering braydens $100 here so either mike499 or Iag, pm me the paypal email addy to send to. 

All adjustments were done this morning for the two weekend NFL games and the 2 from last night.  if you want to add $100 and PP me, that will clear you.  I can forward $100 to MIKE499 for Brayden.   Double check your figure with mine first.   Thanks! 

p.s.  They were done individually in four posts below.

All adjustments were done this morning for the two weekend NFL games and the 2 from last night.  if you want to add $100 and PP me, that will clear you.  I can forward $100 to MIKE499 for Brayden.   Double check your figure with mine first.   Thanks! 

p.s.  They were done individually in four posts below.

Ok, so I should just add $100 to what you show on your ledger and we're all up to date? 

Will send shortly. 

And now since I will be sending Brayden money to Mike 499 anyway,  NBW you can send to me.  (I know you like to pay immediately)  also,  Joeyto pay me for the other one, so he may as well send me one PP for $200...and TJD can pay MIKE499 or me.   I will forward all to Mike 499. 

That should do it. 

And now since I will be sending Brayden money to Mike 499 anyway,  NBW you can send to me.  (I know you like to pay immediately)  also,  Joeyto pay me for the other one, so he may as well send me one PP for $200...and TJD can pay MIKE499 or me.   I will forward all to Mike 499. 

That should do it. 

Sending nice to you.....thank you

whatever is easier

499er, send me your PayPal or Venmo sir

Up to you. Originally I said to send directly to him, but then Rich sent money for Brayden  to me along with juice free money, and I have NBW money to send to Mike anyway ...so if you want to just get it sent, you can send to me for him. Just depends on your schedule. I think Mike usually shows up later in the day.