OT: how do I handle this dinner bill?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammer has gone out with 20 people I’m sure but he has money, probably pulled out his Black card and paid for all

I go out to dinner with groups about twice a week. Never have issues. I usually get comps and the others pay the tip. If we're somewhere that writes out comps with explicit amounts and the bill goes over, we all chip in together to split the balance. Wouldn't be much different than that scenario.

I go out to dinner with groups about twice a week. Never have issues. I usually get comps and the others pay the tip. If we're somewhere that writes out comps with explicit amounts and the bill goes over, we all chip in together to pay the balance. Wouldn't be much different than that scenario.

Way different, you are going out with degenerate gamblers that know the drill? I’m going out with a family from out of town that makes it in once every 7trs

teddy

2 moves here

1. grab the waiter once you sit down and say  put  xxx amount of my people on a check for me

give the 2nd check to the other side of the table

and say  hey all  i got  xyz's  dinner   you guys dont need to worry..........AND LOUDLY SAY I GOT THE TIP

2. SAY   i got the check you guys put in 100 each  i got the rest

this way it looks like your the heavy...........calling the shots  without getting

freeloaded  on

last option  say    LETS GAMBLE

THROW 4 CREDIT CARDS IN A HAT

tell the waitress to pick  one   whoever she picks pays it all   its +300  you skate

if they say no  call them pussies  and they would be happy to wack it up 3 ways

get em teddy ball game

happy new year to you and the fam

So, waiter shows up and ask for drink orders? I get him close and say I got so and so’s meal and point them out?

Should it be that easy? Is he going to then announce to the table if anyone else wants a split or will he just bring two checks?

I get so damn nervous with these things....

Good to see you around Facts, have a great New Year and don’t be a stranger

How broke are they?

We at the beach with Mrs rito mom, brother/wife, sister/husband.

The sister/husband are real broksters they couldn't pay for anything ever so I'm buying all their meals, Mrs rito bought their plane tickets etc.

The brother and wife both have decent jobs though so they been paying for most of their shit. I bought dinner for everyone last night though the bill for 8 was like $70 so not $800

My wife has 5 family members down from Hawaii and they’re leaving on Thursday and want to have dinner with everybody before they leave.

I want to pay for them along with my wife and I of course......on my wife’s family from here side it would be her brother, his GF and two grown kids ... my wife’s sister, her daughter, her daughters BF and two small kids.....possible her 2nd brother who’s a broke dick and his GF

I don’t want to pay a penny for any of them......how the hell do I do that without looking like a D-Bag? I don’t want to be seated and start pointing at the table of who I’m paying for, sounds awkward, I’d prefer to see if my brother in law wants to split the entire bill which I dont think he will But if he does would I ask for two equal sized checks? Or pay in full myself and have him get me back?

First question far more important to me but if you have advice on both (or other) I’ll take it......TIA

Uncle Tedddy

You are a coward, grow a set of balls and stop acting like you like them, then tell them straight up you dont care for any of them and will not be paying for any of them to eat dinner.  Once you do this they will probably respect you more and also hate you more then they already do if that is possible.  

I am sure they will understand you are a drunk degenerate who cleans shitters for a living and understand.   I assume all fo them can kick your ass, so that is why you are thinking of possibly splitting the bill with one of them.  You truly are a pussy and coward pal.....one more thing pal, have a happy and safe new year!