OceanBoy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a sign

Win or lose, I’m quitting sports betting and betting in general. Fuck this shit man.

Goodbye TGF and this time it’s for real. It’s been fun. I’ve had fun with all of you and don’t hate anybody, the shit talk was all good fun but this is getting stressful win or lose and it’s not fun anymore. I quit and goodbye.

This game is a sign

Win or lose, I’m quitting sports betting and betting in general. Fuck this shit man.

Goodbye TGF and this time it’s for real. It’s been fun. I’ve had fun with all of you and don’t hate anybody, the shit talk was all good fun but this is getting stressful win or lose and it’s not fun anymore. I quit and goodbye.

this is just a beaten man

This game is a sign

Shut the fuck up you little broke bitch. I wipe my ass with your wager amount. I’m gonna fuck you up if Buffalo loses. Thats a promise

This game is a sign

Don't be a quitter Hank. Lot of action on tap tomorrow.