SEATTLE vs PHILLY 10 LINER!

Dingo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First one for me who do I pay and how does this work 10 liner? We get numbers ??

I was sure you had done one before?    Add two scores together at half and  final......second digit wins...I.e., 24-7   Winner would be 1

13-3.....winner would be 6.     Will let you know who to pay.

You have 0 which is considered a good number usually.  Good Luck!

Not sure who i am paying but eat me know tonight please as i am traveling most of day tomorrow and would like to pay tonight instead of late tomorrow....i see sports won at least once but he doesn’t have paypal, so if there was another winner please post here so i can PayPal you....or message me...thanks and congrats

Just send to IAG and she can deal with it

Thanks

NBL looking for ways to stiff.....going out of town? Hahahaha...ok

Pal, if only your cash or dick was as long as mine.........where yours ends, my shit bends pal.......You are a drunk loser, not a gambler in the world that can say i owe them money or have ever owed them money for longer then an expected amount of time.......You on the other hand? Well we know that answer........why dont you beg the board to start a parlay for you pal.....get to bed old man you got shitters to clean in the morning.   

Just send to IAG and she can deal with it

Thanks

thanks pal!  Kidding.  In this case is easiest for everyone to send to me and I will pay Dingo and SJ.   I am not sure what Joey is referring to above?   

Winners thanks for playing.....losers thanks for paying!