SEATTLE vs PHILLY 10 LINER!

Dingo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.  Ok wait.  I have already done adjustments as outlined on other ten liner... and I have you owed $150 by me in JF. thought it was better to do thru me, as I dk if those other people use BTC.  So I took entry fee off or added money owed to me by some of those guys in JF, and have owed as me to you. 

Who do you think owes you from first ten liner?   Looks like it should be Deemer. And wasn’t Joey paying you for this one for some other debt?  If so, you only have 3 others that owe you.    I usually do the adjustments thru me via JF as easier to have one person owe than 4...and I don’t want everyone asking me to send BTC for them at different times.    Easier for me to adjust my ledger and make one payment to you.   However you want to do it, but I’m not sending BTC for multiple people, just so they (and you) know.  I will do one payment via BTC.

Just need to make sure you check with me before ledger changes.  as I have already adjusted my ledger following conclusion of each ten line.  I haven’t done the Seattle game yet, but esp if these guys don’t have balance with you or vice versa, makes sense you let me handle....much easier all around.   Let me know. 

Iag, I should have checked with you first but I just adjusted our ledger for this 10 liner. Let me know if I should send to anyone.

no that’s fine with me...that’s how I’ve always done it. ..I always just adjust for those in JF...but sports talked about adjusting as well and I don’t want overlap.  He is relatively new to the ten lines so probably didn’t understand how it’s done.   I try to have JF people pay JF people,  but since I trust the remaining players I just do it on my ledger...that way Sports can just have the one IAG debit and will be easier to track his ten line wins...since he is the 2020 Joey :)

Just so you know, have not adjusted mine yet until Sports and I are on same page. 

LOL. Ok wait. I have already done adjustments as outlined on other ten liner... and I have you owed $150 by me in JF. thought it was better to do thru me, as I dk if those other people use BTC. So I took entry fee off or added money owed to me by some of those guys in JF, and have owed as me to you.

Who do you think owes you from first ten liner? Looks like it should be Deemer. And wasn’t Joey paying you for this one for some other debt? If so, you only have 3 others that owe you. I usually do the adjustments thru me via JF as easier to have one person owe than 4...and I don’t want everyone asking me to send BTC for them at different times. Easier for me to adjust my ledger and make one payment to you. However you want to do it, but I’m not sending BTC for multiple people, just so they (and you) know. I will do one payment via BTC.

Just need to make sure you check with me before ledger changes. as I have already adjusted my ledger following conclusion of each ten line. I haven’t done the Seattle game yet, but esp if these guys don’t have balance with you or vice versa, makes sense you let me handle....much easier all around. Let me know.

ok so ill take 10 liner for pats bill off ledger and Seattle philly 10 liner you can do it the way u been doin it.

no that’s fine with me...that’s how I’ve always done it. ..I always just adjust for those in JF...but sports talked about adjusting as well and I don’t want overlap. He is relatively new to the ten lines so probably didn’t understand how it’s done. I try to have JF people pay JF people, but since I trust the remaining players I just do it on my ledger...that way Sports can just have the one IAG debit and will be easier to track his ten line wins...since he is the 2020 Joey :)

Just so you know, have not adjusted mine yet until Sports and I are on same page.

check pm