What are the odds Bloomberg wins the presidency?

KingRevolver

Right wing media is excellent at taking a bit of info/situations and making it seem like the craziest thing ever.

Their usage of propaganda is amazing.

If SF is like 98% good, why is the 2% bad getting 98% of the coverage?

Should listen to those who live there and don't have a reason to be biased. For that reason, I listen when Joey talks about his city. Or others for theirs..

Right wing media is excellent at taking a bit of info/situations and making it seem like the craziest thing ever.

Should listen to those who live there and don't have a reason to be biased. For that reason, I listen when Joey talks about his city. Or others for theirs..

Yea, but joey obviously lives where he doesn't see the problems or deal with the consequences. I live maybe 15 miles from minneapolis, where parts of it are called little Mogadishu, and north Minneapolis is a shooting gallery. However, where i live it's great so i dont give a crap.

To get back on topic, more polls out that have bloomberg at 3%, another had him at 7, he's spent well over $150 million already with another $10 mill on a single super bowl ad - old bloomberg aint going anywhere. I'm actually shocked that he can get his 5% and Steyer can get 2%, who are these democrats? How stupid are they that they can be swayed by  money spent on commercials? now in fairness, Trump is also buying an ad(same price), but he's really gonna be on the ballot, bloomberg sure as hell isnt.

Bloomberg? :laugh

That Sawed-Off Jew is ALREADY a Dead Man Walking (Setting Money on Fire)... :cigar

The truth is that he's a super rich ego maniac who's surrounded himself with people telling him what he wants to hear.   "Trump  did it, you're a better man that him, you can do it too" sorry, no he cant, Trumps money had nothing to do with it, like him or hate him, Trump has "it",   Bloomberg does not, he's got no fire, no spark.

Yea, but joey obviously lives where he doesn't see the problems or deal with the consequences. I live maybe 15 miles from minneapolis, where parts of it are called little Mogadishu, and north Minneapolis is a shooting gallery. However, where i live it's great so i dont give a crap.

To get back on topic, more polls out that have bloomberg at 3%, another had him at 7, he's spent well over $150 million already with another $10 mill on a single super bowl ad - old bloomberg aint going anywhere. I'm actually shocked that he can get his 5% and Steyer can get 2%, who are these democrats? How stupid are they that they can be swayed by money spent on commercials? now in fairness, Trump is also buying an ad(same price), but he's really gonna be on the ballot, bloomberg sure as hell isnt.

I walked through the worst of the worst for years when I worked in SF. Sure it’s bad. But guess what, it’s a big city with big city problems. All big cities have homeless and drug addicts/mentally ill people. To Tegs point, it’s a small part of the city overall. SF is absolutely a beautiful place with or without all the problems.

I walked through the worst of the worst for years when I worked in SF. Sure it’s bad. But guess what, it’s a big city with big city problems. All big cities have homeless and drug addicts/mentally ill people. To Tegs point, it’s a small part of the city overall. SF is absolutely a beautiful place with or without all the problems.

No, not every city has drug addicts shooting up in public and pissing and shitting on the sidewalks(or in stores), nor do most cities allow bums to steal at will, break into cars at will, with zero cost if they're caught. You guys are so used to how bad it is, that you dont even remember what the real world is like.

The truth is that he's a super rich ego maniac who's surrounded himself with people telling him what he wants to hear.   "Trump  did it, you're a better man that him, you can do it too" sorry, no he cant, Trumps money had nothing to do with it, like him or hate him, Trump has "it",   Bloomberg does not, he's got no fire, no spark.

Agreed.

The only "spark" that he has is the ability to Set Money on Fire.

giphy.gif

No, not every city has drug addicts shooting up in public and pissing and shitting on the sidewalks(or in stores), nor do most cities allow bums to steal at will, break into cars at will, with zero cost if they're caught. You guys are so used to how bad it is, that you dont even remember what the real world is like.

Yes bc I sit around in the whoreshit Midwest in a shack from the 1970s and don’t see the world. Oh wait , that’s you.

I travel the world and see big cities all the time.

Shit, in fact , there are area on the Las Vegas strip that are worse than SF.

Agreed.

The only "spark" that he has is the ability to Set Money on Fire.

giphy.gif

That's all people want, someone with a little passion and a little fire, every time there's a dem debate, what gets talked about? The few brief moments where someone, anyone, shows a little fire..."ooh did you see kamalla fire right back at Biden", "oh boy, mayor Pete snapped right back at that comment", etc. No one talks about Yang making a lot of sense

That's why trump won, everything he says, he says with passion, Bernie has it too, Biden has nothing, Bloomberg prob has less than biden if that's possible.

Yes bc I sit around in the whoreshit Midwest in a shack from the 1970s and don’t see the world. Oh wait , that’s you.

I travel the world and see big cities all the time.

Shit, in fact , there are area on the Las Vegas strip that are worse than SF.

Joey, the internet is my "looking glass", it's like romper room...."I see joey, I see Kinger, I see Wade"  :lol

Who needs to travel the world when I'm on the information super highway! :cigar

That's all people want, someone with a little passion and a little fire, every time there's a dem debate, what gets talked about? The few brief moments where someone, anyone, shows a little fire..."ooh did you see kamalla fire right back at Biden", "oh boy, mayor Pete snapped right back at that comment", etc. No one talks about Yang making a lot of sense

That's why trump won, everything he says, he says with passion, Bernie has it too, Biden has nothing, Bloomberg prob has less than biden if that's possible.

Good point.

And speaking of 2016...

JUST LIKE EVERY SHARP OUT THERE...

I Took The Early Payout on the 50K That I had On Hillary (From Paddy Power) around October 18th.

Then I POUNDED TRUMP...

EZ Money...

Just Like EVERYBODY ELSE...

Double Payout...

EZ Money... :cigar