Falcon Sports Daily Double

The Falcon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, I'll be here a while.. I do work with a small group via email but I haven't charged for that in months.

I know what my Program can do and how high a level it can perform at... I told you we should hit a minimum of 57% Winners against a (-110) line.. We may do significantly better, those are minimum projections.

Falcon Sports

Like I said, I plan on being around.. I plan on playing 2% on each, starting with 10k... After 100 plays, I'll recalculate the 2%. I'm wagering 200 right now. After 100 plays, I'll readjust the amount.

Starting bankroll: 10000

Current bankroll: 10670

Ill talk more about everything at the 100 play mark, I'm not going anywhere.

Falcon Sports

Most of the info spread here is inaccurate.

Tell you what Teddy, if after 100 plays, I'm not at 57% or better, I'll leave... Rito does not know me and has no idea about my program. Most guys can't win longterm at this and there are many reasons why that's true... I am here to show you that it can be done and be done quite simply. I have the overall program, this includes the betting models for the selections and the process in which to bet the plays.

Let's discuss more at play 100, most will be silenced by then.

Falcon Sports @FalconSports1