Lunch in Clarkston, Washington

Brock Landers

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys been driving for the most poverty trucking company in America for 6 weeks and he’s a mentor making $156,000 a year :laugh

swift and Duie Pyle are the bottom rung of society. They lurk at prisons and parole offices for new drivers. Imagine walking right out of prison and landing a gig making 156K

did I say I was a mentor you fucking idiot?

I've been solo since JUNE 1, 2019

after 9 months, no preventable accidents, I'll become a mentor, THEN I'll be doing exactly what you claim can't be done.

You really are thick

Brock what’s your average T/A time. And if you say anything less than 2 hours you’re full of shit. What happens when you get to where you are going and your load appointment is 2pm and it’s 9am? What do you do? See where I’m going fucktard? You cant drive 5000 miles per week even as a team. 

sometimes it does happen. im seeing it on truckingtruth.com but it would be considered lucky

so many things can make for a shitty, slow week where you are in the rig with a thumb up your ass 

Brock what’s your average T/A time. And if you say anything less than 2 hours you’re full of shit. What happens when you get to where you are going and your load appointment is 2pm and it’s 9am? What do you do? See where I’m going fucktard? You cant drive 5000 miles per week even as a team.

oh no?

How did we do it for 4 weeks then?

Let's do an example

Leave Morris with our load at 3pm, drive to Kansas City and arrive around midnight.

Appointment is at 5 am at Costco, unload, drive back with returned items or pallets to Morris, arrive around 2 or 3 pm

Get our loaded trailer (refer by the way) and head to Des Moines. Get there around 11pm, sleep, deliver, rinse and repeat.

Costco doesn't ever have you waiting Beyond your time. That's the whole point of a DEDICATED ROUTE

So what do you think, I'm making it up, or I actually lived it? LOL

oh no?

How did we do it for 4 weeks then?

Let's do an example

Leave Morris with our load at 3pm, drive to Kansas City and arrive around midnight.

Appointment is at 5 am at Costco, unload, drive back with returned items or pallets to Morris, arrive around 2 or 3 pm

Get our loaded trailer (refer by the way) and head to Des Moines. Get there around 11pm, sleep, deliver, rinse and repeat.

Costco doesn't ever have you waiting Beyond your time. That's the whole point of a DEDICATED ROUTE

So what do you think, I'm making it up, or I actually lived it? LOL

Are you now a dedicated costco driver, since when? Those are premium routes, how would you get that so quick?