Downsouth: +57 (57-55)

Kovacsbar: +57 (57-55)

Brokerstip: +55.5 (55-56-1)

SportsJ: +54 (52-54-4)

Trytry: +53.5 (53-58-1)

WVU: +50 (50-61)

Kinger: +45 (43-65-4)

Moldy: +37 (37-75)

Damnit Moldy! stop that shit!!! i need a little notice before you pick so that i can fade your picks!!

Seriously though, do you actually handicap any of these picks? I mean you just take every total of the day usually

no i will post before they start so you dont have a chance you kidding me why would i give you a chance to fade me

Well it would be your only way to win our $200 side bet. Right now I virtually cannot lose the bet. The only way that i could lose is to fade you

still a long way to go 

couple of years ago i beat the crap out of deemer in basketball contest its because there was max of 4 picks a day and i was selective

i went on a 14-0 run and a 26-4 run i am pretty sure i can do it here so there is still time never know how you will end up

Well wait a minute!! You cant take the First half and Second Half of the same game!!!!!

How many other times have you done that earlier? I only noticed it today, but that doesnt seem right. You took Portland under 1st half and then you took Charlotte over 2nd half. I dont think that is allowed

Well wait a minute!! You cant take the First half and Second Half of the same game!!!!!

How many other times have you done that earlier? I only noticed it today, but that doesnt seem right. You took Portland under 1st half and then you took Charlotte over 2nd half. I dont think that is allowed

why the fk not ? it makes no difference 

i did not take 1h and full game over those are completely different bets

Two independent bets. Its allowed. Cant mix FG and half bets to correlate.

how does that matter at all? it's 2 separate bets not relevant to one another

OK I guess, I mean he still is in last place.

But it just seems a little weird that I could take First half of a game and the second half in a contest. I dont think that I will do it though I dont have the time to look up the second half lines each night

But no big deal, he is still 20 units behind me with 4 weeks left. I want my sidebet of $200

SO downsouth, if i were to take First half under and the second half under those wouldnt be correlated? I know that he didnt do that, but is 1st and 2nd half under allowed?

But it just seems a little weird that I could take First half of a game and the second half in a contest. I dont think that I will do it though I dont have the time to look up the second half lines each night

But no big deal, he is still 20 units behind me with 4 weeks left. I want my sidebet of $200

SO downsouth, if i were to take First half under and the second half under those wouldnt be correlated? I know that he didnt do that, but is 1st and 2nd half under allowed?

you're kidding right; yes that's legal. you obviously can't play the 2nd half under until the line is posted

Of course they are completely different bets

Monday Results:

Moldy: +3 (3-1)

BigTed: +2 (2-2)

PO69: +1 (1-0)

Downsouth: +1 (1-1)

Kovacsbar: +1 (1-1)

Brokerstip: +1 (1-2)

Downsouth: +1 (1-1)

Thun/Twolves U219 LOSS

567 Magic/Kings O212.5 WIN

Kovacsbar: +1 (1-1)