NCAA/NBA Contest Week 9 picks thread

Sharp Square

OK I guess, I mean he still is in last place.

But it just seems a little weird that I could take First half of a game and the second half in a contest. I dont think that I will do it though I dont have the time to look up the second half lines each night

But no big deal, he is still 20 units behind me with 4 weeks left. I want my sidebet of $200

SO downsouth, if i were to take First half under and the second half under those wouldnt be correlated? I know that he didnt do that, but is 1st and 2nd half under allowed?

HUMPTY DUMPTY

dont worry what another poster is playing, go grab the rest of your doggie bag and beat the shit out of it!  You dont have time to look up 2nd half lines? But you have time to question a posters plays and worry what they are playing?  You are a FAT, DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.   Your parents must be so proud of your fat, brief shit staining ass...... I would imagine their laundry bill on  bleach went down once you got out of the house.    FAT BOY

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic