Ashleigh Barry +800 it’s been called in

Teddy kgb

The Native Australian is coming in hot, winning a tune up tourney before the Major.....more importantly is Australia is burning and the country needs a hero and she’s it.

I started a thread about games that win on emotion alone and this is one of them so don’t miss out....

Barty Wins the Australia Open at +800 has been called in

I went to play this and the odds changed to +900 and I said Fvck Yeah and put $200 to win $1800...

A week later I check open bets and see that I bet the French Open that starts late May...

Why would they offer two futures at the same time, in the same box or whatever.....hit make a bet and tennis box says futures...why not label box Aussie or French? The men come up first so I just scrolled past to the bottom not noticing that I scrolled past the Aussie and into the French....

Got bet cancelled but that doesn’t help me here..

I went to play this and the odds changed to +900 and I said Fvck Yeah and put $200 to win $1800...

A week later I check open bets and see that I bet the French Open that starts late May...

Why would they offer two futures at the same time, in the same box or whatever.....hit make a bet and tennis box says futures...why not label box Aussie or French? The men come up first so I just scrolled past to the bottom not noticing that I scrolled past the Aussie and into the French....

Of course you did...............You are a fucking joke pal.............

intertops don't have American odds right Punchy?

And you can't read the wager date why? Is it in European too?

You will never, ever, ever and ever, be a winning bettor.

Just not smart enough.